Net Cam 32
Net Cam 32 V1.5 for iPad,iPod,iPhone
For Panasonic,Foscam,Axis,Canon,Generic network/IP cameras.
See there & control there when you cant be there!
----------- Features -----------
- Supports 32 Network cameras.
- Supports Insteon & X10 Device control via Insteon, SmartLinc 2412N controller.
- Supports playback of alarm buffer JPG's from Panasonic cameras.
- Supports stretching video to fill screen.
- Supports Rotation, Portrait & Landscape.
- Supports viewing up to 8 camera on a single screen (multi view)
- Supports activating the first 10 preset positions of the cameras and the home position.
- Supports programming the first 10 preset positions of the cameras.
- Pan/Tilt & 'Optical Zoom' on supported cameras.
- Keep alive option which let's you adjust your video streaming to best fit your bandwidth, enabling fast switching.
- Capture images to camera roll by clicking camera icon.
- Email function to capture image of video and attach to an email.
- Supports inverted (mounted on the ceiling) cameras.
- Supports mirror image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports flip image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports rebooting cameras.
- Supports enabling and disabling motion detection for a single camera and a global option for all cameras.
- Supports turning on or off of IR/LED Illuminators.
- Function to sequence through your choice of presets of each camera.
- Supports native 640x480 camera resolution for full view and 320x240 for multi view on iPad.
- Supports native 320x240 camera resolution on iPhone & iPod.
- Supports hi-resolution selection per camera
----------- FUNCTIONS -----------
This option will keep the camera connected when switching to another camera view. This will keep the video active so the video is instant when returning to the view.
------------- INFO -------------
I will continue to improve these applications and publish free updated versions to the App Store.
I will be adding support for other camera manufacturers.
Please feel free to email me if you have a request for a specific camera support in the application.
I pride myself on customer satisfaction so your feedback is welcome.
If you are happy with the application, Please leave me feedback. The positive feedback inspires me to improve the app!
This application assumes a camera is configured with a username and password and is accessible VIA a standard HTTP:// address.
Please visit my web site for new information: http://gregoryfoster.com
- Corrected bug with programming presets on iOS 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 09, 2012
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)