MyScript Notes Mobile
MyScript Notes Mobile, the application which turns your iPad tablet into a real library of virtual notebooks!
You are used to writing and taking notes because it is simple and natural: with MyScript Notes Mobile, don’t change your habits, keep that pleasure and discover the world of digital writing. Save, share, export and access all your documents anytime and everywhere.
Furthermore, the advanced concept of MyScript Smart Note Taking™ makes writing notes easy, simple and intuitive.
This consists of:
Making all your handwritten text automatically searchable and interactive:
- Notes taken with the smart pen writing tool can be searched (search your handwriting text in the current notebook or across your different notebooks)
- With a long press on the word you have just written, you can copy, search for it in notebooks or on the web (using Google® or Wikipedia®), or show the definition of the word in a popup window.
- With a long press on the contact name, you can send the page or notebook by email to that person or see their contact card
Making gestures (motions that you make or symbols that you write) to modify your handwritten notes and to perform common actions.
- With a strike-through gesture, delete a word
- With a split gesture, add space within a word or between words
- With a join gesture, remove space from between two words
- With the Action gestures. Use action gestures on the empty writing area between two lines of text to insert or open more space to write.
See complementary information in our user guide and visit our web site to watch a video showing the different gestures.
With MyScript Notes Mobile, you can:
• Write notebooks and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export pages as images or entire notebooks as PDF or as MyScript files (you can use these in the latest MyScript Studio desktop application).
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, and e-mail.
• Copy/ paste the converted text to any other text application (i.e. iWork® for iPad: Pages®, Keynote® and Numbers®).
• Write in portrait or landscape mode.
• Print your pages and notebooks with AirPrint support.
• Simplify your note taking with zoom support.
• Annotate PDF documents
• Search your handwritten notes with MyScript® InkSearch
• Use all kinds of capacitive stylus but if you want precise handwriting use an active digitizer stylus (*see supported devices)
Note: Should you wish to trial this application, we recommend you download “MyScript Memo” a simplified single page application, available in app-store that allows you to evaluate MyScript handwriting technology beforehand.
If you wish to report a problem encountered, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified
➡ Chinese traditional
• 32 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified)
➡ Chinese (Traditional)
➡ English (Canadian)
➡ English (UK)
➡ English (US)
➡ French (Canada)
➡ French (France)
➡ Portuguese (Portugal)
➡ Portuguese (Brazil)
➡ Spanish (Spain)
➡ Spanish (Mexico)
*Currently supports the aPen, Cregle, byZero stylus, more pens will be added as they become available on the market place.
- Fixed in some cases the tutorial is not loaded
- fixed copy as image does not work
- fixed PDF exported does not fit the whole page size on iPad mini
- Impossible to export to evernote if the name of book contains "/"
- Unable to start the application after upgrade and lock screen on
- Doubled words with slashs
- Lock orientation setting is lost when launching application
- Export pop-up is not closed when wifi signal is bad
- Other minor bugs
Note to users on iOS 5: Vision Objects wants to ensure you enjoy your handwriting experience. The ground-breaking Smart Note Taking™ technology, introduced in the version 1.1, improves this experience greatly. Unfortunately, acceptable performance could not be achieved on devices with iOS 5. Therefore we have decided MyScript Notes Mobile 1.1 will no longer support this version. If you use an iPad 1 or cannot upgrade to iOS 6 at this time, please accept our apologies. Of course you will retain the right to update to 1.1 should you do an iOS upgrade in the future.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 11, 2013
- Vision Objects
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (130)
- 34.3 MB