My Daily Planner -- The best All-in-One Planner
******** The all in one app that you have been waiting for *******
- Note: Version 2.0 is now available. Major enhancements and fixed all crashes and bugs on iOS 5 compatibilities.
Our lives are revolving around things to do, meetings to attend, doctor appointments to keep track of, and important events such as birthdays, and anniversaries. This app will help you keep track of all of those in a clear and precise manner. My Daily Planner is a beautiful, powerful, and flexible app that will help you manage everything in your daily life. Afraid that you will forget something? With this app you will be able to set reminders to remind you of everything entered in To-Do, Appointments, Events, Meetings, and Emails. ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED IN YOUR iPhone, not in external servers somewhere.
- Have a todo list that need to get done over time or right away? Enter it in To Do List and you're good to go. You can tell it to remind you of when to do it.
- Have important meetings or appointments that you don't want to be late? Put down the detail information and tell it to remind you.
- Don't want to forget (and get in trouble) sending out emails for birthday wishes and anniversaries? Just write them all down and tell it to remind you to send at a later time (or right away).
- Home Screen: you will have real time indicators of how many tasks, appointments, meetings you currently have and future ones also.
- Calendar View: gives you everything based on the dates
- Also check out our other apps: "Planet Earth 3D", "Super Fast Camera".
- Fix iOS6 crash
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2012
- John Tran
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (31)
- 5.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Caveman Hunting
• Daily Nutrition Log
• Due Tasks
• Favorite Places - With Facebook share
• Journal Plus - Best Journal app in the App Store
• Planet Earth 3D
• Planet Earth 3D Lite for iPad
• Planet Earth 3d -- For iPhone/iPod touch
• Planet Earth 3d Lite
• SuperFast Camera
• Wallpapers Collection the new iPad
• iUSA History