Luminair for iOS - Smart DMX lighting control
Featured in Apple's new "Powerful" TV ad - Special savings for a limited time only!
Awarded 2012 Lighting Control "Product of the Year" from Live Design Magazine!
Advanced creative lighting control for Live Entertainment, Film/TV production, Architecture and beyond.
Luminair is the ultimate lighting control tool for live entertainment, film/tv production, architecture, and for anyone else who works with creative lighting. It's a full-featured lighting control platform, capable of controlling all DMX compliant gear including LED fixtures, conventional lighting, dimmers, media servers, and more, using any Art-Net or sACN to DMX interface.
- Wireless Magic
Wireless connectivity allows you to be unchained from your gear. Luminair is built on top of open industry standards, and transmits DMX over Wi-Fi using Art-Net and/or sACN E1.31 protocols, making it compatible with lots of existing DMX interfaces and other lighting gear.
- Projects + iCloud
Luminair's new project system periodically saves your files in the background, so you never have to manually save again. The new interactive project manager shows you a preview image of all of your files. Luminair also now works with iCloud, for seamless syncing of project files between multiple devices.
- Powerful multi-touch controls
Luminair has a brilliant and refined user-Interface, with powerful touch-optimized controls for working with individual channels, as well as multi-channel fixture profiles. Some of the highlights include wide fader controls, large trigger buttons, RGB and CMY color pickers, XY controls with accelerometer support, and easy touch-based channel assignment.
- Stacks Playback
Luminair offers continuous automated show playback with Stacks, making it very easy to put together shows for a wide variety of uses. Creating looks and playing back shows is a similar process as creating an iTunes playlist. Scenes are added to a stack, each with their own individual hold and fade time.
- Timing FX
Apply new Timing FX options like Sound Active, Tap Tempo, or Global Timing to control Stack playback. Sound-active mode can detect sounds over the built-in microphone or other audio input hardware and trigger your lighting shows. Sound Active mode also supports Inter-App Audio (IAA) on iOS 7.
- Smart Ready
Luminair can now control smart lights right alongside your DMX-controlled lighting. Great for an additional design element in Film/TV production, architectural/installations, and so much more. Luminair supports Philips Hue, "Friends of Hue" LED lights, as well as "Smartlink" compatible Living Colors lamps.
- MIDI and OSC Input (iPad only)
Luminair supports MIDI and OSC input for various controls and actions. Map faders, knobs and buttons to trigger scene changes, change fader levels, playback and more. Compatible w/ USB CoreMIDI, RTP MIDI over Wi-Fi, and Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.
More Key Features:
- Brilliant Retina display UI
- Universal App
- 1 DMX output universe (512 channels)
- 1 DMX input universe (512 channels / Art-Net only)
- Supports both Art-Net and sACN E1.31(output) protocols
- Analyze DMX and record snapshot cues from input universe
- Display DMX values on external display via AirPlay, HDMI or component video (iPad only)
- Master Blackout and Output controls
- Individual fade and hold times per scene
- Assign images from photo library and bulit-in camera as scene references
- Fullscreen CoverFlow-like view with gestures for triggering scenes
- Use gestures to trigger and navigate between scenes in fullscreen mode
- Includes fixture preset library. Can also save custom presets.
- Open PDF documents right inside the app
- Supports AirDrop, "Open In…", and other sharing options
- Internal HTTP web server for transferring files between devices
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN DMX interface
- Also compatible with LCompanion on Mac with Enttec Open USB DMX and Enttec DMX USB Pro interfaces
Plus more... See full details at http://synthe-fx.com
Dear loyal Luminair users, we are passionate about our apps. If you ever encounter any issues, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help!
New in 2.6.4
- Added support for Hue Lux
- Fixes an issue with switching to Controls mode via MIDI commands
- Fixes an issue with initial display of documents after iCloud setup
- Other minor fixes and improvements
New In 2.6.3
- iOS 8 and iCloud Drive fixes
If you've enjoyed using Luminair, please take a moment to write a review on the App Store and let us know what you're using it on!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2014
- Synthe FX, LLC
- 41.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (63)