Journals - Journal, Diary, & Notebook Library
*** Journals has not been designed for iOS 7 ****
Whatever your journaling or writing needs, from jotting down your daily thoughts in a diary to taking organized meeting and classroom notes, Journal gives you superior convenience, flexibility and security you won’t find in any other program.
Incredibly easy features include:
• The ability to create multiple journals, diaries, and notebooks
• Synchronize your journals, diaries, and notebooks between all your iOS devices through your Dropbox.
• Create separate chapters with ease
• Easily organize and move your journal entries from one chapter to another
• Keep your thoughts, pictures, videos, and audio safe and secure by password protecting journals with sensitive information
• Create PDFs from your journals, diaries, or notebooks.
• Attach pictures, video or record on Journals’ built-in audio player
• Directly upload any of your videos, pictures or audio recordings to your Dropbox™ account*
• Choose from four slick designer journal styles
• Search/filter on key words in the currently open journal/notebook.
With Journals, we know privacy is essential. All chapter names, writings, pictures, audio recordings, videos and drawings in password protected journals are encrypted with AES-256 encryption.
Plus, to stay connected, you can share your Journal entries, as well as any pictures, video, audio or drawings via Twitter, Facebook™ and email. So if you’re looking for an easy to use and powerful private diary program, Journals is the perfect choice for you.
Thank you everyone for your support of Journals!
This version has two important updates:
1) Fixed bug where password changes were not being saved.
2) Added support for exporting your journals to Dropbox in a human readable format. To use this new feature
a. Open the journal you want to export
b. Tap on the action button (in the upper right hand corner)
c. Select "Backup Journal in Readable Format to Dropbox".
Your journal will be backed up in a zip file in a folder called "Journals Backups". The folder structure will reflect the structure of your journal. So each chapter is it's own folder, under that each page will have it's own folder, and each page's folder with have a content.rtf file - which contains the text, and an attachments folder if there are any attachments for that page.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Mazzuna LLC
- 27.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (411)