iScanner - Barcode and QR Code Reader
iScanner is a reader application used for continuously scanning barcodes and QR codes [Note 1] as well as 1D and 2D
!!!! NOTE !!!!
1. iPhone 3GS and iPhone4 is strongly recommended for this application. Please understand that due to camera-related issues, the level of recognition accuracy tends to drop on the iPhone 3G.
2. Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
■ iScanner Features
1. Realtime continuous scanning
Multiple codes can be scanned in realtime without taking a photograph. Large numbers of barcodes and QR codes can be read continuously.
2. Automatic Identification of Scanned Contents
Identifies scanned contents and automatically displays the next action to take. Supports Amazon searches, address book registry, mail, maps, telephone calls, SMS, and browsed web pages. For web browsing, it loads the internal browser and can be connected so several more browser apps as well. Plug-ins are scheduled to be added gradually.
3. Linking and Ordered Linking of Scan Contents
Multiple scanned contents can be freely linked or linked in order. Linked contents can be copied and sent by mail. (Does not support ordered recognition of linked QR code scans by pomera[Note 2], etc.)
4. Automatic Forwarding of Scan Results via MacOSX Specialized App
CodeServer (http://iScanner.biz/codeserver), a MacOSX app for linking to iScanner, is available free of charge. By using iScanner while CodeServer is running, results for each scan will be automatically forwarded to your MacOSX.
5. Sophisticated Design
Since this application is used regularly, everything from the icon on up has been developed to be stylish and comfortable to use.
6. Scan Result Log Management
Scan contents are sorted by date and displayed in an easy-to-understand manner. Also, unnecessary results can be deleted from the log.
■ List of Codes Readable with iScanner
- UPC-A, UPC-E
- EAN-8, EAN-13
- CODE 39
- CODE 128
- QR Code
- Data Matrix
- Bugs fixed
- New gorgeous icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 10, 2012
- Top Publishing
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (4)
- 0.7 MB