IP Network Scanner Lite
iOS Universal Productivity
IP Scanner for iPhone scans your local area network to determine the identity of machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
This free, "lite" version allows you to try IP Scanner to see if it suits your needs. It is therefore limited to displaying only the first 7 devices it finds. You may upgrade to the full version via in-app-purchase at any time.
IP Scanner for iPhone is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• export scan results via email
• ping and port scan tools build in
• save and import custom device lists
1) support for iOS 11
N.B.: iOS 11 removes the ability for 3rd party apps to access raw arp table data (e.g., MAC addresses). This in turn impacts device identification accuracy.