Home Inventory Mobile Backup
Home Inventory Mobile Backup is one of two free iOS helper apps for Home Inventory for the Mac. You must have Home Inventory on your Mac in order to use Mobile Backup.
With Mobile Backup, you can backup your Home Inventory files to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and view the items in your inventory while on the go. And, should you ever need to, you can restore your inventory from Home Inventory Mobile Backup back onto your Mac.
• Download inventory files backed up to Dropbox using the Backup to Dropbox feature in Home Inventory version 3.2 or later.
• Backup and restore inventory files through iTunes or over your WiFi network.
• View all of the items in your inventory right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including warranty information notes, photos, and receipts.
• View your policy insurance policy details.
• Email, print, and share item photos, receipts, and file attachments.
• Support for password protected inventory files helps keep your inventory safe from prying eyes.
***Home Inventory Remote Entry is available on the App Store for adding and editing items in Home Inventory on your Mac.***
• Native support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 14, 2015
- Binary Formations, LLC
- 3.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (36)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adam Learns Shapes and Colors
• Home Inventory
• Home Inventory Photo Remote
• Home Inventory Remote Entry
• St. Benedict Oktoberfest – Richmond, Virginia
• Too Phat - Visual Weight Loss
• Too Phat Remote Cam