iOS iPhone Productivity
You've just found the best, easiest tool for communicating with your iPhone contacts.
Downloaded by 4 million people in over 100 countries around the world.
Don't take our word for it. See for yourself! It's free.
Groups works with your native contacts and phone capabilities, so it's completely private.
+ Group your contacts into Friends, Family, etc.
+ Easily create and manage any groups of contacts
+ Now translated into 15 languages!
+ Works with native iPhone groups
+ Set an icon for each group - now w/more icons
+ Sort contacts by the time they were added
+ Merge duplicate contacts!
+ Easily text or email many contacts at once
+ Works even if your contacts don't have the app
+ Personalize your texts with first name, last name, etc.
+ Attach images to your emails, use To | Cc | Bcc
+ Share your location with people you're meeting
+ Search within groups, by any attribute
+ Set reminders to get in touch with people
+ Quickly build lists of people to contact
+ Supports all iPhone screen sizes
+ Takes advantage of the latest iOS features (like Do Not Disturb, Voice Messages etc.)
* Groups will obviously need to access your contacts in order to work.
* If you have iMessage turned on, your phone will use it to send out group messages.
INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION:
* A monthly subscription of $0.99 is available which unlocks ALL extended features of Groups, including all icons and smart groups, unlimited personalized messaging, and much more.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Fixing small bugs in previous release.