This is the next generation of our famous GoodReader app, and now it's a universal app - one app for all your iOS devices.
In addition to all the features from the original GoodReader app, this upgrade includes the following awesome features:
- PDF Page Management - add, rearrange, delete, rotate, extract and email individual pages, split and merge files
- PDF Page Slider now shows page previews
- icon view for file browser, with larger previews
- collapsible tool area on the main screen
- true Auto Sync - background and scheduled execution
... plus many more to come in the future. Stay tuned!
GoodReader® is the super-robust PDF reader app. Mashable describes it as “a Swiss Army knife of awesome!” Reviews worldwide hail it as “essential,” “the best,” “magnificent” and “the killer app”. With GoodReader on your iPad or iPhone, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you’ll be hooked. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed to go mobile without GoodReader.
GoodReader has earned its accolades by the way it handles huge PDF and TXT files, manuals, large books, magazines, and renderings of 100 mb and more with great speed.
The ability to mark-up PDFs opens up new doors to GoodReader users who can now use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, and freehand drawings on top of a PDF file.
All the excelent features of the original GoodReader are here, including:
- the best PDF reading engine
- PDF Annotations - text boxes, popup comments ("sticky notes"), text highlights and markups, freehand drawings, lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, etc.
- access to various types of servers to store your data - Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, box.com, WebDAV, SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP
- Auto Sync with remote servers
Our well-crafted Migration Assistant will make the transition to this new app easy for you - all your files and setting from the old GoodReader app will be transferred with a click of a button.
Sign PDF documents with precomposed signatures:
- create precomposed signatures for later use on PDFs
- quickly sign PDF documents with just three taps
- use different signatures for different occasions
- protect saved signatures with Touch ID
- your precomposed signatures are stored on a device in an encrypted form, never uploaded anywhere and never backed up with a device backup
- support for RAR 5 archives
- new file tab operations: duplicate tab, delete file, rename file
- Text-to-speech for PDF and TXT files
- VoiceOver compatibility
Don't forget to update your copy of GoodReaderUSB - our super-convenient USB file transfer utility. The latest version that supports the new GoodReader 4 app can be found here:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 16, 2015
- Good.iWare Ltd.
- 36.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (35)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2081)