--- ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME - 30% OFF ---
This is the next generation of our famous GoodReader app, and now it's a universal app - one app for all your iOS devices.
In addition to all the features from the original GoodReader app, this upgrade includes the following awesome features:
- PDF Page Management - add, rearrange, delete, rotate, extract and email individual pages, split and merge files
- PDF Page Slider now shows page previews
- icon view for file browser, with larger previews
- collapsible tool area on the main screen
- true Auto Sync - background and scheduled execution
... plus many more to come in the future. Stay tuned!
GoodReader® is the super-robust PDF reader app. Mashable describes it as “a Swiss Army knife of awesome!” Reviews worldwide hail it as “essential,” “the best,” “magnificent” and “the killer app”. With GoodReader on your iPad or iPhone, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you’ll be hooked. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed to go mobile without GoodReader.
GoodReader has earned its accolades by the way it handles huge PDF and TXT files, manuals, large books, magazines, and renderings of 100 mb and more with great speed.
The ability to mark-up PDFs opens up new doors to GoodReader users who can now use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, and freehand drawings on top of a PDF file.
All the excelent features of the original GoodReader are here, including:
- the best PDF reading engine
- PDF Annotations - text boxes, popup comments ("sticky notes"), text highlights and markups, freehand drawings, lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, etc.
- access to various types of servers to store your data - Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, box.com, WebDAV, SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP
- Auto Sync with remote servers
Our well-crafted Migration Assistant will make the transition to this new app easy for you - all your files and setting from the old GoodReader app will be transferred with a click of a button.
- another option of handling files from iCloud Drive - opening and annotating files without copying them into GoodReader's local storage, in addition to the existing Import option
- Touch ID - use your fingerprints to unlock the entire GoodReader app or its individual files and folders. This feature needs to be explicitly enabled in app settings.
- support for Toshiba external drives: Wireless SSD and Wireless Adapter
Some iPad-specific features adopted for the large screens of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus:
- grid view for file browser - files can now be presented as icons with larger previews
- double-page layout for PDF files
- page rotation for PDF files
- fixed an issue that prevented GoodReader folder from appearing in iCloud Drive on some Mac computers
- fixed an issue that kept the status bar visible during video playback
- fixed an issue that caused occasional crashes when writing typewriter notes with Korean font
Don't forget to update your copy of GoodReaderUSB - our super-convenient USB file transfer utility. The latest version that supports the new GoodReader 4 app can be found here:
Was new in earlier versions:
- page-level editing for PDF files (extract, add, delete, rotate pages, etc.)
- Auto Sync can now be executed in the background
- Google Drive connection now supports Auto Sync
- Import from and Export to iCloud Drive
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Good.iWare Ltd.
- 39.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (17)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1552)