Goal Streaks - Daily Goals & Habits Tracker
★★ BUILD NEW HABITS, ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS ★★
LifeHacker: "The app is responsive, nice to look at, allows you to set daily reminders, and just works better than the others."
Achieve your goals by defining the regular activity that will get you closer to them and then tracking it. Whether it's "Write a Book" by "Spend 1 hour writing every day" or "Get Fit" by "Visit the gym 3 times a week", simply defining the actions and watching your progress will help you get there.
Once you've defined your goal, you use Goal Streaks to track the days you work on it. Build up a "streak" by hitting the schedule you define and then try to make the streak as long as possible. Use the daily notification to remind yourself to stay on track.
Goal Streaks lets you:
* Add as many goals as you like
* Review all your goals in a single dashboard view (along with the previous week of activity)
* Tap on a date to mark that day 'done'
* View your activity in a full-screen calendar view (smoothly scrolling from month to month)
* Tap and hold on a date to add a note
* Optionally, set a daily reminder for each goal at a time you choose
Fixes issue editing schedules
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 12, 2014
- Peer Assembly
- 7.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (83)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (162)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BugHub – For GitHub
• Currency Symbols
• Focus Time
• Focus Time - Activity Tracker & Pomodoro Timer
• Magic Clipboard
• Study Time - Focus on your Subjects and Manage Distractions