Globetrotter - Timezone Calculator
WHAT IS IT
"What time is it in Tokio if it is 3PM in New York."
Timezones are an unwelcome troublemaker. As soon as your business or life starts to entangle with people in different timezones, things start to become difficult. Globetrotter is the trouble-free solution. Guaranteed.
- Easy and quick timezone calculations. Without hassle, without calculation errors.
- Ensure to never miss an appointment in a different timezone.
- Set up unlimited timezones and see how they relate to each other: What time is it in Tokio if it is 3PM in New York.
- Fix / Pin a timezone to a point in time, so that you can immediately see how many hours you have left until (i.e.) it is 9pm in Tokio.
- Use standard iPhone gestures like pinching and scrolling to quickly change time and dive into the minute / detail level.
- See if a timezone is currently in Daylight Savings Time (DST) or not.
- See the difference to your local Timezone.
EXAMPLE USE CASES
"If it's 11am up there right now, and he just said he'd like to call me at 4pm his time, when do I need to call him then?"
"8pm in Melbourne is 4 hours from here, but how long does my business partner need to wait until it is 8am in Japan, and how late is that going to be in my timezone?"
For everyone who finds himself calculating timezone differences ever so often because the built-in iPhone app doesn't cut it, Globetrotter is the perfect, hassle-free solution.
iOS4 Compatibility added
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 02, 2010
- Benedikt Terhechte
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (5)
- 0.9 MB