Fleksy - Happy Typing
The biggest innovation to come to touch-typing. Experience eyes-free typing and never look back! [Five Stars!]
"This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines." - TechCrunch
“You can throw accuracy out the window pretty much entirely” - Lifehacker
“It’s light-years better than the iPhone’s autocorrect" – WIRED
"Awesome new predictive text input method. Perhaps next year it will be highlighted by Apple" - AppAdvice
"Awesome! Amazing! Unbelievable! God, I hope Apple builds this into iOS” [Five stars!]
“This app is a game changer” [Five Stars!]
David Woodbridge, Apple Ambassador
[ Best of App Store 2012 ]
[ Golden Apple Award 2012 ] by AppleVis
Fleksy is a state-of-the-art text input system so powerful that you can type without even looking at the screen.
For the first time ever, sighted, visually impaired and blind people are able to quickly and easily type on touch screen phones and tablets.
“It felt like it was reading your mind. Absolutely brilliant.” - Mike May, blind Paralympic champion.
Experience Fleksy yourself, completely free and fully featured!
How to use Fleksy:
- Tap once lightly approximately where you think each letter is, then swipe right for space.
- To change a word or punctuation, swipe down.
- You can add punctuation by swiping right again after a space.
Fleksy has more functions for entering punctuation marks, typing custom words (like names), and includes innovative ways to help you type easily.
Email, Message, Tweet and post on Facebook directly from Fleksy!
Try it out and Happy Typing!
Patents pending | Copyright 2013 Syntellia Inc.
Changelog Fleksy 2.0
- Testing new layout! Available for our sighted users
- Completely reworked engine. Fleksy is leaner, faster and more responsive
- Adding new words to the dictionary no longer requires manual typing for all letters. Just swipe up twice to add, again to remove
- Simplified symbols. Swipe Left with 2 fingers to switch to the dedicated Symbols keyboard. Swipe Right with 2 fingers or space to go back to letters
- Fleksy will detect your System's language and automatically set itself to it (will default to English, if language not supported). Can be manually set to preference in Settings
- Flicking left will delete by character, as long as 1 letter has been manually typed
- Fixed Auto-lock issue
- Fixed messages lagging and text disappearing issue
- Fixed Raise to Speak triggering even when not typing
- Fixed Swipe left and hold triggering when attempting manual input
- Updated instructions to reflect changes
- There is no way to manually capitalize - for now
- Single menu gesture: Swipe up with two fingers
- New splashscreen and app icon to match iOS7
- iOS 7 or newer is required to update
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)
- 21.9 MB