Fleksy - Happy Typing
The biggest innovation to come to touch-typing. Experience eyes-free typing and never look back! [Five Stars!]
"This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines." - TechCrunch
“You can throw accuracy out the window pretty much entirely” - Lifehacker
“It’s light-years better than the iPhone’s autocorrect" – WIRED
"Awesome new predictive text input method. Perhaps next year it will be highlighted by Apple" - AppAdvice
"Awesome! Amazing! Unbelievable! God, I hope Apple builds this into iOS” [Five stars!]
“This app is a game changer” [Five Stars!]
David Woodbridge, Apple Ambassador
[ Best of App Store 2012 ]
[ Golden Apple Award 2012 ] by AppleVis
Fleksy is a state-of-the-art text input system so powerful that you can type without even looking at the screen.
For the first time ever, sighted, visually impaired and blind people are able to quickly and easily type on touch screen phones and tablets.
“It felt like it was reading your mind. Absolutely brilliant.” - Mike May, blind Paralympic champion.
Experience Fleksy yourself, completely free and fully featured!
How to use Fleksy:
- Tap once lightly approximately where you think each letter is, then swipe right for space.
- To change a word or punctuation, swipe down.
- You can add punctuation by swiping right again after a space.
Fleksy has more functions for entering punctuation marks, typing custom words (like names), and includes innovative ways to help you type easily.
Email, Message, Tweet and post on Facebook directly from Fleksy!
Try it out and Happy Typing!
Patents pending | Copyright 2013 Syntellia Inc.
A quick fix thanks to your amazing feedback!
- Fleksy Lock orientation now properly respects in-app Settings preference.
Here's what's new since Fleksy 1.7:
- In-App Settings! Pull up the menu and select Settings to customize Fleksy without ever leaving the app.
- Lots of work on accuracy. Expect less swipe downs.
- Improved default dictionary
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Increased responsiveness. Can you tell by how much?
- and finally, back by popular demand: The Tap and hold to invoke the menu gesture! You can use both old and new gesture according to your preference!
Enjoy and don't forget to press that Feedback button and tell us what you want Fleksy to do next!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (17)
- 34.8 MB