**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
Fully rebuilt for iOS 7!
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY:
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful…but Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. Set a time for any task in just a few taps, and even turn on the "Bother Me" switch if you want be be bothered every hour to finish your task! It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, Finish can only get better. You're awesome, so why not grab the best procrastination-beating and To-Do app available?
With Finish at your fingertips, procrastination is a thing of the past.
It's time to let Finish help even more people stop procrastinating and get through their tasks.
Finish is now free, and we're announcing Finish More. If you've already bought Finish, don't freak out! We aren't ripping you off, we promise.
Here's how it works:
You can now add up to ten tasks to Finish at once, and you won't be able to set a specific time for those tasks. With the quick one-time in-app purchase of Finish More, you can add unlimited tasks along with being able set specific due times. It's that simple.
If you've already bought Finish, you get Finish More for free (and you're awesome). Simply enter your Apple ID and password when you try to set a time or add more than ten tasks, and you'll instantly get Finish More for free. Sweet!
We can't wait for Finish to start helping even more people. You all have already completed over half a million tasks with Finish, and that's just the very beginning.
Stop procrastinating, get Finish!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 01, 2014
- Basil Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- 12.2 MB