** GET THE CALENDAR APP EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT **
Fantastical is the fastest and friendliest calendar app. Just type in "Lunch with John in Cupertino on Friday" and Fantastical will schedule it! If your device supports dictation* you can also speak the details for your event and Fantastical will handle the rest. Best of all, the beautiful interface makes using your calendar fun and easy.
"Very well done. My new go-to calendaring app for the iPhone." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"Fantastical for iPhone is the easiest to use calendar app on iPhone, and the fastest way to create events while you’re on the go." - The Verge
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
"Fantastical for iPhone makes it super easy to enter an event by supporting natural language, and the UI is beautiful." - TUAW
ADDING NEW EVENTS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events
• Just type in your event details or use dictation* and watch your words magically turn into an actual event!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate or move
• Use search to instantly locate specific events
• View and manage your Facebook events (requires iOS 6)
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app: iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak* your event in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
With its powerful natural language event creation, DayTicker, calendar, and event list, Fantastical is the fastest and friendliest calendar you'll ever use!
* Dictation requires an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation or later) and Internet access.
- Can now duplicate events from read-only calendars to writeable calendars
- Added 45 minutes to the default event duration settings
- Canceled events now appear crossed out in the event list
- Fixed a problem where some events would appear incorrectly when changing time zones
- Fixed a bug where an all-day event's alert wouldn't get set correctly on Exchange calendars
- Various other improvements and bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2013
- Flexibits Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (28)
- 7.4 MB