iOS Universal Productivity
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional life. Evernote is the only organizer and planner you need: take notes, create to-do lists, add images, scan documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches, and more! Edit, share and collaborate on notes automatically between your phone, tablet, and computer.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
• Now you can use Siri to set reminders in Evernote. Try “Hey Siri, remind me to leave work at 5PM in Evernote.” Yep, our integration just got even more awesome.
• We’ve polished things up with a few design tweaks, so it’s easier to focus on your notes.
• When you scrolled through your list of tags, the keyboard would stop you from seeing all the way to the bottom. Bad keyboard! Very bad!
• If you had a lot of notes on your iPhone X (and we mean A LOT!), scrolling through the whole list would sometimes cause the app to crash. And that’s no way to treat a power user, is it?
• When you opened a note from the suggested search results, you could play an audio file but the controls were missing. Now you’re back in the driver’s seat.
• If you copied and pasted a table from Excel, it would show up as an image that you couldn’t edit. The only constant in life is change, so we fixed that.
• Split View is great on the iPad, but closing and reopening Evernote would sometimes cause a note to disappear. Since disappearing is only good if you’re a magician, we squashed that bug.
• Sometimes the keyboard wouldn’t pop up if you were trying to share and edit a note. Things should be back to normal now though.
• Your photos would stop uploading to a note as soon as you clicked Done. That’s probably not what you wanted, so now they’ll quietly upload in the background.
• When you locked your iPad in landscape mode, the Evernote camera wouldn’t stay with you. That made your pictures look weird, so we fixed the glitch.
148Apps —Evernote Apple Watch Review