EverCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote
The Easiest App to organize notes in Evernote from iPad!
Just Drag'n'Drop to move, copy or delete notes.
“outstanding productivity app.” Tapscape.com
“The app is perhaps the best companion to Evernote available on your iPad” theiphoneappreview.com
- User-friendly Interface
＋”Drag & Drop” to Move Notes
You can move a note from a notebook to another notebook by a simple “drag and drop”.
No complicated operation needed.
＋”Tap” to Preview Notes and Files
Just tap on a note or a file, and the preview will be displayed.
The built-in viewer supports PDF,
MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),Apple iWork files,
Audio files (.mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav),
Image files (.png, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp),
Movie files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov）,
Text and Rich Text Format files.
＋”Long Press” to Edit or Trash
Long press on a note and a popup menu will be displayed, with option “Edit” and “Trash”.
If you tap on “Edit”, then new window for editing title and tag of the selected note will be displayed (You cannot edit text of notes with BoxCrane), and if you tap on “Trash”, the note is moved to “Trash” in of Evernote.
- Enables you to Directly Handle Files Attached to Notes
You can move, copy, and delete files attached to notes.
You can move or copy files to other notes, or download them in your iPad.
- Upload Photos in your iPad to Evernote
You can easily upload photos in iPad to Evernote by “drag and drop”.
- OpenIn, Mail, Zip Supported
You can export to, and import from OpenIn Apps.
You can directly attach files to e-mail, and directly open e-mail attached files.
You can zip and unzip files in EverCrane local folder.
--- What you can do with Evernote ---
・Preview Notes with built-in viewer.
・Create new notebook.
・Move, copy, delete and rename notes (multiple selections supported!).
・Edit notes' titles and tags.
・Add images, videos and audio files in notes, or save them in iPad's EverCrane local storage.
- Please Note!
In order to upload photos or save to "Photos" in your iPad, you have to allow this App to use of location information.
Follow the directions in the application, and give permission. (This App does not use or collect the location data.)
This App cannot delete or edit files in "Photos" in your iPad.
To use the features of Evernote, you need to have your account.
- bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 18, 2014
- ablecomputer Inc.
- 13.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.50 (8)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BoxCrane - FileCrane for Dropbox
• BoxCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Dropbox
• BoxdotCrane - FileCrane for Box.
• BoxdotCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Box.
• Ever2Drop - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
• Ever2Drop for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
• EverCrane - FileCrane for Evernote
• GoogleDriveCrane - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• GoogleDriveCrane for iPad - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• OneCrane - FileCrane for OneDrive
• OneCrane for iPad - FileCrane for OneDrive
• WebDAVCrane - FileCrane for WebDAV
• WebDAVCrane for iPad - FileCrane for WebDAV