Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
2,000,000 DOWNLOADS CAN'T BE WRONG! TRY THE APP OVER TWO MILLION PEOPLE ARE USING!!!
Draw Pad Pro is designed as a beautiful and innovative way to create and manage all your notes, sketches, scribbles, and more. The app takes advantage of new iOS 6 technology to offer an experience unseen in other note-taking or drawing apps.
AN APP THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
Simply put, there is no existing writing app that allows the level of customization that Draw Pad offers. Change everything from the color of your notebooks and the pages they use, to the background and appearance of the app itself. With over 20 different papers, 20 notebook colors, and 5 app themes, you can make things look just the way you want them.
MIX AND MATCH
EVERY page in a notebook you create can be set to a different paper style. This means that you can use graphing paper for 1 page, and then lined paper for the next. And with blueprints, to-do lists, planners, storyboards, and much, much more, you can manage your projects in a manner unrivaled by similar applications.
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
Choose from 20 vibrant colors for your pen, and 6 different sizes. Zoom in with a pinch of the fingers for greater control and detail. Photos can be sized, rotated, and added to the canvas as you see fit (unlock-able from within application). Not a great doodler? neither are we! Use our unique tracing tool to copy and trace from any image.
SIMPLICITY MEETS FUNCTIONALITY
Draw Pad is beautiful. Interfaces are clean and intuitive, and Menus are uncluttered and easy to navigate. Built-in help makes the learning curve feel more like a flat line. But don't let the Zen minimalist interface fool you: Behind its gentle exterior, Draw Pad packs a powerful productivity punch!
SAY HELLO TO THE CUTTING EDGE
We've designed Draw Pad to incorporate and use the latest new technology available today. Tweet, Email, and AirPrint directly from the application. Use your finger to swipe and turn through pages just like iBooks. The app is built using ARC compile-time rules, available just now with the release of iOS 6.0, which makes many of the bugs and problems in older applications a thing of the past.
TO SHARE? OR NOT TO SHARE?
Export entire notebooks or single pages with the push of a button. Notebooks you create can be printed directly from your device, emailed as a PDF file, or exported to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader. use the built-in Twitter client to share your favorite pages with your followers.
ONE APP TO RULE THEM ALL
Draw Pad Pro is universal, giving you 2 apps for the price of 1. Own an iPhone? iPad? iPod Touch? It doesn't matter. Draw pad is designed for them all.
Draw Pad Pro offers an experience and features unlike any other, is kid and environmentally friendly, only hangs out with reputable people, and comes recommended by 4 out of 5 mad scientists. Give Draw Pad a try!
- Routine Maintenance and bug fixes
- Added a new support section to app
Thank you for using Draw Pad Pro!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 01, 2014
- Fishington Studios
- 330.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (1124)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Ark - Preserve your Memories
• Bailey's Sketching App
• Boxes - Organize your Stuff
• Calendoodle - The Pen and Ink Whiteboard Calendar
• FAA Aviation Library - Pilot Training, Flying Handbooks, and A&P Manuals
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Molecule - Beautiful Sketches and Drawings (For Scientists :)
• Molecule Boards - Brainstorm. Organize. Curate.
• Molecule Lists - Powerful Lists and Tasks (For Scientists :)
• Molecule Maps - Incredible Maps and Locations
• Molecule Notes - Simple and Powerful Text Notes
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zen Lists - Simple and easy tasks, todos, and checklists
• Zen Maps - Amazing and beautiful Locations!
• Zen Sketch - The Art of Drawing and Sketching
• Zen Stories - Tell your story, capture your moments.
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling