Drafts - Quickly Capture Notes, Share Anywhere!
iOS Universal Productivity
Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! New low price, Great new iOS 10 features!!!
#### iOS 10 ready with Messages app, Dictation and more!
#### Macworld, Eddy Award Winner, 5 Mice!
#### Lifehacker Pack for iPhone/iPad
#### “Easily one of the best iOS apps I’ve ever used.” – Merlin Mann
#### See drafts in action at agiletortoise.com/screencasts
Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share text. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and get a new, blank draft – ready to type. Don't get bogged down in a timeline to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
## LATEST iOS 10 & DEVICE SUPPORT
* Message app to insert text snippets from drafts.
* Quick dictation.
* iPad Multitasking + Keyboard Shortcut Bar support.
* Spotlight search indexing of inbox drafts, with search continuation support.
* Widget, Share extensions & 3D Touch support.
* Apple Watch app to capture and browse drafts.
## EDITING & STORAGE
* Simple, distraction-free editing environment supports landscape editing.
* Light, Dark and Sepia themes.
* Support use of any font installed the device for editing.
* Unique "Arrange" feature lets you reorder lines by drag and drop.
* Markdown and Social syntax highlighting modes.
* Universal app syncs across your devices using Apple's new CloudKit.
* Version histories for drafts allow you to browse and rollback to previous versions.
* Optionally track creation, modification location data for your drafts.
* Search full text.
* Word and character counts.
* Link mode makes phones numbers, emails, links and address you have captured into tappable links.
* Integrates with system services to send text, including Mail, Messages, Calendar, Reminders and more.
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, Path. Drafts is the best place to keep those status updates you are still working on, or to cross-post to multiple social sites.
* Create, Append and Prepend to files/notes in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive & Evernote.
* Multi-step actions let you combine multiple steps easily. Post to Twitter and log to Dropbox in one tap. Add to your journal and email in one tap. Many more possibilities.
* Almost all Drafts action steps are now more powerful and customizable, with additional templates and tags.
* Forward text to other apps which support URL schemes.
* Markdown support is better than ever with updated built-in preview styles, and the ability to create as many custom style preview as you want.
* Actions sync across devices.
## ABOUT US
Drafts is one of the most actively developed apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @draftsapp on Twitter/App.net/Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
#### Huge iOS 10 Update!!!!
## 4.7.1 includes all the great new stuff below, plus a few quick fixes for a crash on iOS 9 and some minor improvements to the new Share extension.
### NEW STUFF
- Quick dictation - create new drafts or insert text with quick dictation, accessible via 3D Touch/Today widget, cursor menu, or tap and hold on "+" button for new draft options. Also supported via URL scheme automation.
- Messages app to insert snippets from Drafts into Messages.
- OneDrive support. Actions can now create, append and prepend to text files on Microsoft's OneDrive service.
- Rebuild Today widget.
- Rebuilt Share extension.
- Spotlight continuation support.
- **Tip Jar** (in Settings). Support continued development!
### CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Improvements to Apple Watch app presentation and performance.
- Reduce time delay when tapping an holding "+" for draft creation and import options.
- Draft list improvements, includes change to system font, additional text preview visible, and removal of initial leading Markdown header characters.
- Action list improvements, including change to system font.
- Draft version history - under (i) draft details - now includes character counts and the ability to clear all previous versions.
- If action has no steps, tapping on action detail will go directly to select a new step.
- Improve display of spotlight results.
- On iOS 10, 3D Touch shortcut items now show recent drafts instead of commands, which are redundant.
- Update to the latest TextExpander Touch SDK.
- Crash with invalid action import file.
- Share extension would not allow prepend/append to a draft previously created in the extension until Drafts was launched.
- Export action steps should not use "txt" as a default extension failback if none generated by options.
Help & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Tips: @draftsapp on Facebook and Twitter
Review and ratings are always appreciated!