iOS Universal Productivity
"docViewer" is the first “all in one” program to display any type of document, images, audio files and video files.
With "docViewer" you can store an infinite number of documents in your portable device and you can visualize / share / print them whenever you want, also in offline mode.
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Microsoft Office documents (Office ‘97 and newer)
- Rich Text Format (RTF) documents
- PDF files
- Text files (TXT) documents
- Comma-separated value (csv) files
- Audio files (normal playback or with HiFi)
- Video files (normal play, with external televisions, with video projectors)
- Zip files (view contents)
Archive (Flash Drive feature):
- Local archive of documents: you can save all the documents that you want in the internal memory of the device, take them with you and view them offline (no internet connection is required)
- Tap and hold your finger on the document file name for 1.5 seconds to rename the document
- "ITunes File Sharing"
- "Open In"
- "Importing documents”: from email attachments, from Safari, from other installed applications, from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, AirDrop, etc...
- "Exporting documents”: with other applications installed, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, AirDrop, etc...
- "Publishing documents”: on Facebook and Twitter
- "Sending documents”: with an email, iMessage, WhatsApp, etc…
- Copy / Paste
- Export to PDF file format (zoom with two fingers the print preview and share the generated PDF using the share button)
- Viewing documents in full screen (Portrait, Landscape)
- Zoom (pinching the screen with two fingers)
- Pan (by dragging a finger across the screen)
- Zoom IN/OUT automatically (double tap)
- Horizontal swipe (quickly) to move from one document / song / video / photo to another one
Vocal reading of documents:
- Using Siri
- Definition of terms highlighted in the document by using the multilingual dictionary
- UNIVERSAL APP (you pay only once and you can run on all your devices)
* Minor bugs fixed