An ultra simple and colourful app that helps you keep track of your daily habits.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a daily habit tracking app and NOT a more general goal or task management app. Read below for more information.
What it does:
- Allows you to define and track up to 8 everyday habits (eg. "1hr exercise" or "Eat 2 pieces of fruit"). Once defined, these habits will carry forward to subsequent days.
- Gives you simple, colourful feedback as to how you performed in a given month by showing you on a calendar.
What it doesn't do:
- Anything other than the above - it's supposed to be simple! This is NOT a task/goal manager for organising every detail of your life. It is specifically designed to track everyday habits.
- On the "Today" screen - press and hold to edit, tap to complete. To delete a goal, edit it and delete the text.
- On the "History" screen - swipe left/right to change month, tap on a day to show detail, press and hold a day to edit.
Features added by popular demand:
- Ability to edit goals on previous days
- Ability to specify a different end of day time - helpful for anyone who completes tasks after midnight and wants them recorded with the previous day.
Also added buttons to email developer and rate app from the settings screen. Please continue to help me improve the app by providing feedback!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 14, 2013
- Karl Urdevics
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (10)
- 0.2 MB