Locate and communicate - people and assets.
Connector is a cloud-based application for location-based event reporting and message dissemination. The service supports a wide range of location-aware devices including smart phones, wireless routers and other GPS devices. It is suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes as well as for individuals.
Detailed information and user guide can be found on Connector web site at http://connector.sg.
-For businesses to manage mobile work force and movable assets
-For organizations to locate and communicate with groups on expedition or field trip
-For individuals to stay in touch with friends and family members on the move
- Live location update on digital maps
- Locate selected individual or group
- Proximity alert for user-defined location
- Email notification on user log in and log out
In-built messaging features:
- Text message (2-way)
- Image message (2-way)
- Voice message (2-way)
- Route and map point (1-way)
- Group broadcast
Administrative and reporting features:
- User management
- Individual and group usage report
- Historical route analysis
- High capacity, scalability and reliability
- Data security and privacy
If you are a service administrator, please install and register for the Connector service at http://connector.sg .
For a mobile user, you must obtain a user name and password from your Connector service administrator before you can start using the iPhone app.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- This app is not suitable for mission critical services.
* Added built-in Barcode and QR Code Reader function. Data read can be sent back to Connector TnD server as a message. This enhances Connector TnD for remote inventory and assets management purposes.
* Minor UI Changes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 29, 2012
- Nano Equipment Pte. Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- 2.9 MB