Chains.cc is an online motivational tool based on the "don't break the chain" method that helps you stick to your good habits and break bad ones.
Each day you stick to your habits your chains grow longe and the longer they are the more you want to keep them from breaking.
It's like a todo list where completed items accumulate to show you how consistently you have kept doing them.
• Easy to use, beautiful interface
• Can be used completely offline. No account required.
• Start using it offline and link to a new or existing account later
• Several fun skins for different needs like running, reading or playing guitar
• Ability to set skipped days if you want to, for example, exercise only on monday, wednesday and friday.
You can also access your chains and join groups for further motivation at our web site https://chains.cc/
"Chains.cc Gorgeously Helps You Master Seinfeld's Productivity Secret" - Lifehacker.com
"Chains.cc is a motivation tool that helps you keep track of how well you've kept up with your commitments to encourage you to not quit. 8/10" - Appstorm.net
"If you respond well to visual cues, then Chains is a well designed and easy to use habit tracker that’s well worth a try." – The Chronicle of Higher Education
"[Chains.cc] is the perfect aid for people like me who are trying to lift themseves out of depression by using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Thank you!"
What's new in 2.1.1:
• App icon badge shows incomplete chains again
• Small bug fixes and improvements
What's new in 2.1:
• New and improved user interface
• Loads of small fixes and improvements
• Performance and reliability increases on server syncing if you have really long chains
• Pulling down on the main view now syncs your chains (if you have linked your account) instead of creating a new chain
• New sharper skin images
• You can now change your Chains.cc account settings in app
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 22, 2014
- Siirre Transplants
- 6.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (53)