Boxes by Fishington Studios
Boxes requires iOS 6 or later.
Boxes is designed as a beautiful and elegant way to manage and hold on to the things that are important to you. Save your thoughts, ideas, sketches, lists, and more. Entries are stored as pages in a notebook, which are sorted and organized into boxes. Each box can be shared with other people, who can collaborate on its contents.
With Boxes you can create pages for:
● Text Notes
● Drawings and Sketches
● To-do Lists
● Audio Recordings
You can share the contents of any box you create with other Boxes users, allowing you and them to contribute and collaborate on a box together. This means you can create a box for a specific project, invite your teammates to it, and everyone can create and edit its contents. And since the app uses cloud based file storage, all your changes are kept in sync.
You can use boxes for:
● Personal Journals
● Classes and Meetings
● Organizing your thoughts and notes
● And much much more!
Please use this app with a network connection.
- iPhone version now supports the new iPhone 5 screen size! (320 x 568)
- minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks to all of you who use this app. We have more updates and features in the works, and they will be coming soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions, thoughts, or comments, we'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- Fishington Studios
- 105.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (53)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bailey's Sketching App
• Calendoodle - The Pen and Ink Whiteboard Calendar
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• FAA Aviation Library - Pilot Training, Flying Handbooks, and A&P Manuals
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zen Lists - Simple and easy tasks, todos, and checklists
• Zen Sketch - The Art of Drawing and Sketching
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling