iOS iPhone Productivity
BlueMoon allows you to fully track, schedule and manage events in your life. More than just a to-do list or calendar app, BlueMoon has these features and allows you to expand your management of events beyond the confines of a traditional calendar's repeating events. BlueMoon can track when and how often events occur, schedule events to your calendar, and allows you to take notes and tag events. BlueMoon is for those who need control of their life's events all in one place.
This app is for those who have piles of notes everywhere and a cluttered inaccurate calendar. From the time crunched small business owner to the busy parent this app is a time and lifesaver. The need for tracking events, scheduling events and just being more organized is all around you. Just think for a second how many times you asked, "When was the last time I went to the dentist?", "How many times have I gotten my wife flowers?".
Here's how some people are already using our app to track their events:
• Household upkeep such as furnace filter replacement, fireplace flue cleanings, smoke alarm battery changes, etc.
• Oil Changes
• Track workout routines
• Track business events/client follow up calls
• Giving the dog heartworm pills etc.
• The last time you called Mom or that out-of-town friend
• Checking tire pressure on your cars
• General pet care - feeding fish, cleaning tanks, grooming, clean cat box etc
• New shoes for kids (teenagers will try for new pair every couple of weeks - see just how long "forever" has been!)
• Contact lenses (cleaned / replaced)
• Clock battery replacement
• Watch battery replacement
***Added calendar integration for events so they can be put on device calendar!*** So now you can easily share your BlueMoon events with your other calendars and even schedule alarms.
-Once created Events now save their data during editing so if app exits changes are not lost
-Fixed bug where adding an event to a tracked occurrence that took place before the "last" would set it as the new "last" occurrence even though it was dated earlier, this now correctly tracks the "Last Occurrence" as the one with the furthest along date.
-Fixed deletion bug effecting first/last occurrences for events when occurrences were deleted in the Occurrence List view
-Fixed other minor bugs & interface adjustments