This app was removed from the App Store.
Bento for iPad
iOS iPad Productivity
Bento for iPad is the leading personal database app for iPad. Organize contacts, track projects, plan events, and manage lists – the fast and easy way! Use Bento for iPad standalone or synchronize with Bento (Mac), sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com or the Mac App Store.
“Our catalog used to be static, printed on paper. Now we can sort the catalog on the fly, search it, and display super-high-resolution images to our clients.” Jeff Feero, Jewelry Maker
"In compiling this list of the 50 best iPad apps, we focused on the ones that aren't just larger versions of iPhone apps, but deliver unique and compelling tablet-based experiences all their own…” PC Mag, 17-Nov-2010
"Bento for the iPad's marriage of simplicity and power, coupled with an attractive interface design, makes it a joy to use. If you need to organize information beyond contacts and calendar items, Bento is a nifty and easy way to do it." TechNewWorld 19-April-2010
Use Bento for iPad to organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists – the fast and easy way! Bento for iPad helps you do all this and more:
• Organize contacts and customers
• Track projects and task lists
• Plan events and meetings
• Manage lists and much more
• Bento for iPad is based on Bento for iPhone but has been enhanced to make the most of the larger iPad screen.
• Comes with 25 ready-to-use database templates that can be easily customized for whatever you need to organize.
• Details stored in Bento are large and easy to read on iPad.
• In landscape, you get a split screen view showing both your complete records list and a single record’s details simultaneously.
• Rotate iPad to portrait to focus on one record at a time.
• Swipe up or down to see more details for each record.
• Touch the screen to edit information in media fields, choice fields, date fields, ratings fields, and checkboxes.
• Tap to record voice memos, watch videos, view photos, and send emails.
• Browse web links in Safari without leaving Bento.
• Enter numbers with ease using the large, custom on-screen keypad.
• Includes background themes with coordinated fonts to make your data look great on the larger screen.
• Supports full-screen viewing of Adobe® PDFs stored in media fields.
• Use as a standalone app or synchronize with Bento 4 (Mac), sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com and the Mac App Store.
25 BUILT-IN TEMPLATES ORGANIZE ALL THIS AND MORE:
Classes, Contacts, Customers, Diet Log, Digital Media, Donations, Equipment, Events, Event Planning, Exercise Log, Expenses, Files, Home Inventory, Inventory, Issue Tracking, Items Sold, Membership List, Notes, Products, Projects, Recipes, Student List, To-do Items, Time Billing, and Vehicle Maintenance.
• Synchronization with Bento 3 (Mac) or later desktop software requires a Wi-Fi wireless connection.
• Events from iCal are not accessible in Bento for iPad.
• Bento for iPad may not support large databases created in Bento (Mac) due to device memory limitations. Please see details at http://www.filemaker.com/bikb.
• Bento for iPad runs in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
• Please note: New Bento 4 for iPad is now available and sold separately. Bento is also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Search on “Bento” to learn more.
If you have any questions, please post a message to the Bento forum for quick answers, tips, and tricks at: http://forums.filemaker.com
Bento 1.1.6 for iPad is a Maintenance Update.
Learn about new Bento 4 for iPad here: http://www.filemaker.com/products/bento/for-ipad/appstore.html