Reminders, Alarms, Timers - Beep Me
Beep Me is the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive Reminder/ToDo application for daily use.
One of those "How did they not think of it before" kind of apps.
Need to set a reminder? Beep Me lets you do so quickly and easily. Don’t waste time using the calendar to add an event or using the clock to create a new alarm. With Beep Me it’s just two simple steps: Jot a short memo, and set the beep time. That’s all!
In a meeting when you remember that you promised to return a call in the afternoon? Jot down “call Jack”, and set it to beep you at 2:30. Put the pizza in the oven and need to set a timer? Jot “pizza” and set it to beep you in 20 minutes.
Want your calendar events to appear at the same central reminder app and benefit from the nagging and pre-alarms that are available only in Beep Me? No problem, just select the calendars you'd like to import from and you're ready to go.
Do you have more than one device? keep that synced with the new Backup & Restore options using SugarSync or Dropbox clouds.
Just backup your Beeps from one device and Restore them on another device, importing only the missing Beeps on that device.
From the reviews:
* "Simple, easy to use, works very well. Thanks you!"
* "Missing piece in iPhone - This is the piece that you need between calendar and to-do. Simple and warm interface and that's why I love it."
* "That's what I was looking for, fast and intuitive!"
Once you start using Beep Me you just can't stop. The simplicity and ease of use are addictive!
- Set as many reminders as you need.
- Set reminders timer style: Remind me in 20 minutes.
- Set reminders clock style: Remind me at 2:30.
- Set the repeat interval: Day, Week, Month, Year.
- When reminded either accept it or snooze it.
- Import events from your calendar.
- View today's reminders in the Today notification center.
- Set phone call reminder by selecting a contact and calling them when reminded.
- Nagging mode allows you to set the number of times and interval to nag about a beep you until you open the app again.
- Badge displays the amount of active reminders, or the number of missed reminders
- Set the badge behavior
- Share your beeps with others
- Backup & Restore using SugarSync/Dropbox/Email
- Copy a beep to the calendar to make it permanent.
- Select the beep sound (45 different sounds!!!)
- Uses local notifications, no need for internet connection.
- Supports Retina Display
As always, if there is a problem or you would like to see more features, feel free to contact us and let us know.
If you already love Beep Me, then spread the word and let everyone else know about it as well!
This release finally brings the iCloud sync you've been waiting for - just turn it on from the settings.
Note: iCloud is not syncing as fast as you might think, so it might take 10 seconds to appear on other devices but it might take longer..
2 new themes were added as well.
Also, fixed a few more bugs and issues related to iOS 8 - thanks for reporting!
With this release, there will not be anymore notifications about ratings in the App Store - If you like the app, we'd love to get the good feedback, it's important for us and for the other new potential users.
As always, if you need any support please ask in the support mail - leaving a feedback on the app store is not something that we can reply on..
Thank you and enjoy the new version!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2015
- Yaniv Kalsky
- 11.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (277)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Augmented Distance
• iProjector for iPad
• Print animals anywhere with iPrintAnimals
• Print the alphabet anywhere with iPrintAlphabet
• Reminders, Alarms, Timers - Beep Me Basic
• Tanach for all - iPad Edition
• Tanach for all - iPhone Edition
• Tanach for all - תנ"ך בשביל כולם
• Tefilat Haderech for all