IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is ONLY useful in combination with a BART project file (.brt extension)
There are different stages in the development process of an iPad app. This tool is useful when you have conceptualised an idea and want to see if it works.
With BART Player you can open a prototype of an iPad app.
A prototype consists of sketches or designs. With BART Player the sketches or designs are linked together into a real app.
How to use it:
* Open a .brt file in BART Player
* The app will import the project, this may take while
* Tap the play button and the 'prototype iPad app' will open as if it was a real app
* You are able to navigate through the prototype by tapping on buttons or other user interface elements.
Want to create your own iPad prototypes?
We will soon launch the full BART app. BART is a tool to make your own prototype from sketches or designs.
Creating a succesful iPad app is not easy. It requires a lot of testing to know how a user thinks, which concepts work and which do not, what is intuitive and what is not.
BART makes it possible to create a prototype of an app in a very early stage. It can create full app experience using sketches or designs.
* Add sketches or designs of your iPad app
* Create tappable regions
* Play the demo. You will be able to tap on buttons like it
* Share your prototype via email and let them open the prototype on their iPad.
BART will be released soon!
Follow us on twitter to stay in touch
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2012
- Touchwonders B.V.
- 8.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data