This app was removed from the App Store.
Backup All Contacts
iOS Universal Productivity
Backup All Contacts App provides the easiest way to backup you contacts in a number of ways (including backup through email, on your computer, on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad etc).
Backup all your contacts with a single tap and send it to yourself as a .vcf or .csv attachment via email.
All contacts can then be easily restored anywhere and at any time by simply opening the .vcf or .csv file in your mailbox.
* Easy restore - No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf or *.csv backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client.
* Offline Backup - No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Export your contacts in the form of single file.
* Save backup file to your computer via Wi-Fi Download feature.
* Save backup file to your computer via iTunes File Sharing feature.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts.
* App Contains all your backup files. So when ever you need your contacts back, you can restore your contacts from that files.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf, *.csv) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file).
Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. In such a case, you can try (i) Alternate mail account if possible, (ii) Save backup file to your computer OR to your mobile device.
>> iOS 11 compatibility
>> Improvements and bug fixes