Awesome Lists - To do + Lists for iPad
iOS iPad Productivity
Be sure to check out our iPhone version!
Awesome Lists a designed as a simple and elegant solution to all the lists you make. It's uses are only limited by your imagination:
***To do Lists***
*** Packing Lists***
***Outlines and Points to cover***
***Places to visit***
***Your Favorite Things***
***And Much More!****
Want to remember everything you need to pack for the vacation? Looking for a simplified toDo list to manage your tasks? If you have ever had the need to create a checked list of any kind, You will find Awesome Lists to be easy to learn how to use while providing maximum functionality
- Create and Manage an unlimited number of lists. Anything from Goals for 2011 to what you need to buy from the store.
- Customize the color and appearance of Lists and folders. Choose the icons, Titles, subtitles, color
- Tag items in a List with Titles, Categories, and Notes
- Application supports landscape and portrait modes of the iPad, with the ability to resize a list for a better view.
- Lists can be shared via bluetooth. Pass lists between people, or sync lists between your iPhone and iPad!
- All Lists and items can be sorted and deleted.
- All Lists and items can be edited and changed once they are created.
- Lists can be emailed as a text file from inside the app
To Create a list:
1. Press the Plus Sign button (+) on the Left hand side at the Bottom.
2. A box will appear with different Colors and Icons and 2 textfields.
3. Enter a Title and/or Subtitle, Select a background color and icon, then press "Create New List"
4. Your New List will now appear on the left side of the screen.
Creating todo's for the List:
1. Select with List you want to add items to on the Left side. The list will now appear highlighted.
2. Press the Plus Sign Button (+) on the right Toolbar located on the right side and middle of the screen. (please note that if you are in landscape mode, you may have to rotate back to portrait and then to landscape for the toolbar to appear at the top.
3. A box will appear with 2 textfields and a yellow area that says "Add Note Here (optional).
4. Enter a title for your item, and/or a subtitle. You may also add a note if you wish.
5. Press the "Add Item to List" Button. Your new item will now appear Below (or to the right for landscape) with a checkbox next to it.
6. Add as many items as you like. When you are finished, simply press the "Done" Button.
Checking Items off:
To uncheck or check an item in your list. Touch the checkbox located on the left side of the item name.
- Bug Fixes