iOS Universal Productivity
Autodesk® AutoCAD 360 — the official AutoCAD® mobile app.
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD 360 is a free DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings across web and mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful drafting and editing tool available.
The AutoCAD 360 mobile app offers an abundance of features and capabilities. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. Upgrade to AutoCAD 360 Pro to enable editing and drawings tools. Whether working online or offline, in the office or in the field, design every detail, everywhere.
Whether you want to draft, view or mark up a DWG file, AutoCAD 360 has the plan that’s right for you.
• Free Pro trial for new users with absolutely no obligation
• Open and view your DWG files
• Measure accurately while on site
• View a drawing’s coordinates
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• External cloud storage connectivity - View drawings from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more
• Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Improve communication by adding comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Share your designs with others directly from mobile
• Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
• Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription advantages:
• New drawing creation
• Support for larger files and increased storage capacity
• All drawing and editing tools, including advanced tools, such as arc, offset and more!
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and new keypad feature (keypad available on iPad only)
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Editing capabilities are also available directly from external cloud storage files
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Advanced annotation tools, including: cloud, mark up, arrow and more!
• Advanced layer management
• View and edit object properties
• Block palette containing all the existing blocks from the drawing, to allow the user to insert blocks
• Additional drawing tools and ability to view drawing coordinates
• Personal customer support via priority email channel
Share your thoughts with AutoCAD 360 by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or by contacting us via Facebook (/autocad360), Twitter (@autocad360), or Pinterest (/autocad360).
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Thanks for using AutoCAD 360! We are excited to introduce 2 new and highly effective drawing tools to enhance your drafting experience:
1.Adaptive grid - Snap to grid and draw accurately and quickly. The grid’s lines will automatically adjust to your zoom level.
2.New Smart Pen - We have redesigned the Smart Pen to be more accurate and easy to use. Use the Smart Pen tool to easily draw lines and arcs using your finger or Apple Pencil.
We fixed some bugs in this version, so the stability and performance is even better. As always, we are working around-the-clock to deliver new features and bug fixes, so stay tuned for more great things to come soon!