iOS Universal Productivity
Autodesk® AutoCAD 360 — the official AutoCAD® mobile app.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile application that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings across desktop, web, and mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful drafting and editing tool available.
AutoCAD 360 offers an abundance of features and capabilities. You can upload and open 2D and 3D DWG drawings directly from your email and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. Upgrade to AutoCAD 360 Pro to further expand functionality. Whether working online or offline, in the office or in the field, design every detail, everywhere.
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
• Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Share your designs with others directly from mobile
• View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Box, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, Egnyte and more)
• Improve communication by adding comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
• Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
Share your thoughts with AutoCAD 360 by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or by contacting us via Facebook (/autocad360), Twitter (@autocad360), or Pinterest (/autocad360).
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plan advantages:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support and increased storage
• Full access to cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw and more), with editing capabilities
• Advanced editing tools: Properties and attributes, layer management, block libraries, advanced measuring and dimensioning tools
• Additional drawing tools and ability to view drawing coordinates
• Priority Support
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
•AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
•AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
•AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
After receiving many requests, a new snap mode was added: Perpendicular! You can now snap to a point that forms a 90 degree angle from any existing line or polyline in your drawing.
If you haven’t been here in a while, we recently added:
• The option to toggle snap modes on and off through the snap settings menu, for convenience and accuracy while drawing
• New cloud storage drive integrations with Google Drive and OneDrive
We are working hard to deliver constant improvements and bug fixes, so expect more changes shortly. You can also configure automatic updates, to benefit from all the improvements we have to offer and know that you’re working within our latest version. Not to worry - we will notify you within the app once we add new features.