iOS iPhone Productivity
AT&T Locker saves your photos, videos, music, and documents securely in the cloud, so you can enjoy them anytime, from almost any device. With AT&T Locker, everything is conveniently backed up and stored in your individual 50GB storage account.
Maximize your device storage with 50GB of free* cloud storage from AT&T.
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• Keep your photos and videos at your fingertips, so they’re easy to find and share.
• You decide what and when to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works on other operating systems too.
• Keep your AT&T Locker content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your files.
Requires compatible iPad or iPhone running iOS 7.0 and above or Internet access.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T User ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T User ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T User ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
What’s New in Version 2.2:
Thanks for choosing AT&T Locker. We want to hear what you think. Your feedback lets us know what you want to see in Locker. Love your Locker? Rate it 5 stars!
New in the latest release:
• Beaming – Use Apple TV or Chromecast to view your photos and videos or listen to music on your TV. Tap on the beaming icon in the Locker app to get started. (Apple TV and Chromecast not included.)
• Photos – Back up your photos on the go with Locker’s improved automatic uploading. Allow access to location services to enable this feature.
• Sharing – Check out our enhanced sharing page.
Already have an AT&T Locker account? Log in to the new version of Locker with the AT&T User ID and Password you’ve been using. If you need help, contact our Customer Care team at http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html.