Astropad Drawing Tablet
iOS iPad Productivity
The #1 app for turning your iPad into a drawing tablet for Mac!
Get the high-end experience of a Wacom pen display at a fraction of the price with Astropad.
** Requires a Mac **
The Mac companion app is free and is available on http://astropad.com.
• "Wow!" - swissmiss
• "In short: it actually works." - The Verge
• "If you're a digital artist with an iPad, you need to give Astropad a try." - iMore
• "I found performance instantaneous with no lag time whatsoever." - The Next Web
• "Astropad's execution is much better...mirroring the display with zero lag and total reliability." - Gizmodo
• "Somebody should really go to Wacom HQ and make sure everyone's okay." - Uncrate
Astropad transforms your iPad into a professional graphics tablet for your Mac. Use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools you know & love.
Finally, you can use your iPad as a drawing tablet for your favorite Mac tools including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Pixelmator, Mischief and any other Mac app you like! Whether you are a professional digital artist or a hobbyist, Astropad offers the most powerful way to draw on your Mac using your iPad.
Built for the needs of creative professionals, Astropad is true to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution. What you see on your iPad is the same as on your Mac.
Astropad features breakthrough network technology that keeps up with you even when wirelessly drawing. It really works, allowing you to work from your desk or the sofa.
Watch our demo video at: http://astropad.com
• Provides a natural drawing experience
• Works with any Mac app
• Delivers unprecedented image quality, no compression artifacts
• Blazing fast, keeps up with your drawing
• Bursts to 60 FPS even over Wi-Fi
• Works wirelessly or over USB
• Supports all iOS styluses
• Pressure sensitive
• Customizable shortcuts
• True Retina resolution
• Accurate palm rejection
• Pinch to zoom and pan in your Mac apps
• Photo editing
• Apple Pencil
• Pencil by FiftyThree
• Adobe Ink
• Pogo Connect
Creating Astropad required innovative new technology we call LIQUID. We tried existing technologies but none of them delivered the performance we demanded. So we developed LIQUID and we are now able to deliver incredible performance and image quality well beyond existing tools
Powered by LIQUID technology
• 2x faster than AirPlay
• Better than the highest quality JPEG
• Designed specifically for Wi-Fi
All iPads with iOS 8
All Macs with 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
What our users are saying:
"It's completely revolutionized the way I animate in Flash and Photoshop." - Ronny K.
"I levitated out of my seat when I saw Astropad, having frequently lusted after a Wacom Cintiq for years but unable to afford it. Thank you much for developing this breakthrough app." - Mark G.
"Great, great, great. Need I say more?" - Sherri Nielsen
" I'm in love it's exactly what I've wanted my iPad to be able to do since I bought it four years ago." - Morgan D.
"This is a fantastic app. I can’t recommend it highly enough. If you already have a pressure sensitive stylus and want the Cintiq experience on an iPad there is quite simply no better way. If you don’t have a pressure sensitive stylus this app will make you go out and buy one." - David Green
"OHMYGODILOVEYOU!" - Wayne Johnson
- Adonit Stylus SDK updated to their latest & greatest (v3.1.2)
- Fixes a USB disconnection issue some users were seeing