Daily Notes +Tasks
Daily Notes is a simple yet powerful tool that converts your iPad into a beautiful journal.
Whether you want to take notes in meetings, record key points while reading a book or would like to just jot down your passing thoughts - this app is for you.
Just updated: A refreshing new UI and 2-way Evernote Sync!
The app is organized as a set of tabs, each tab having a page for every day. Create tabs for various aspects of your life, play with your favorite color themes/fonts and enjoy the pleasure of notes-taking with Daily Notes.
Daily Notes has many uses including:
- Daily journal/diary
- Task management
- Classroom notes taking for students
- Meeting notes and email meeting minutes after
- Project notes with separate tab for each project
- Taking notes as you read a book
See what our user say:
- "Amazing App!! I've been looking for something like this & finally found it!"
- "it changed the way I use my iPad"
- "the best journal app for iPad so far"
- "Great for notes taking and organizing them"
Featured on MacStories as "Daily Notes is your Leather Bound Notepad for iPad"
Features of Daily Notes:
- Create any number of tabs
- Take notes and manage tasks within each tab
- Select color themes and fonts for each of your tabs
- Simple navigation
- Switch to a tab's summary view for quick reference
- Dynamic search
- Tag notes for easy lookup
- Filter notes by tags, tabs and/or days
- Email notes with a single touch
- Sketch / Handwriting Attachments
- Photo attachments
- DROPBOX Backup
- PDF Export
- Set password
- TextExpander Support
- Built-in User guide
- Fixed a bug where screen sometimes freezes for passcode protected users
- Restored the ability to add multiple photos in one go.
- Fixed a bug where search results are sometimes ordered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Add Task / Email Task buttons are hidden behind the keyboard
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- 15.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (954)