Did you ever wish to call somebody you see, but you don't have the number?
How does it work?
1. See each other (in darkness use flash light)
2. Point iPhone to each other
3. Press start
4. Press call
In emergency situation this could save time – so get AimForCall ready before you need it!
-In general call somebody you don’t know the number
-Get attention aim and wave with your activated flash light to other AimForCall user
In practice our users and testers reported:
- Test in car - number catching/calling from one car to others on traffic light
- From hill to hill in darkness, getting attention with flashlight on, several kilometers.
- Over a broad river between Germany and Luxemburg
- From a boat to shore :)
- In office to exchange numbers directly with business partners instead of typing number from business card! Well, the most boring but handy way to use it.
Thanks for growing up the AimForCall community – so tell your friends about it.
Please Note: Try it first with a friend to see how it works - calling the given number is disabled in the free version. The distance can be many kilometers. The free version doesn't support background notification and has no status information about GPS and internet. Go for "AimForCall" to get this capabilities (current Version 2.1, the free version is 2.0).
More details: aimforcall.wordpress.com
- background service
- indication of GPS and internet reception
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2012
- Stefan Thies
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data