OneDisk - WebDAV client
OneDisk is an elegant solution to access files on your MobileMe iDisk, Dropbox or Google Docs account, save them to the iPhone or iPod Touch, read on the go and even email to friends. Also, application can connect to any WebDAV enabled online file storage like Box.Net or FilesAnywhere.
OneDisk has built-in file viever that supports number of formats including MS Office and iWork documents, PDF, TXT, HTML and others. Just tap on a file to copy it to your iPhone or iPod Touch file storage device and enjoy reading it anywhere!
With OneDisk you can:
ACCESS MULTIPLE iDISK ACCOUNTS AT ONCE
For those of us who use more than one iDisk or would like to read documents from shared folders of their friends OneDisk supports adding as many MobileMe iDisk accounts as they need.
NAVIGATE POPULAR WEB STORAGES FROM YOUR DEVICE
OneDisk allows you to open files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Box.Net, Filesanywhere and any service that supports WebDAV access.
READ ALL COMMON OFFICE DOCUMENTS
OneDisk built-in viewer supports PDF and Microsoft Office created with Word (doc, docx), Excel (xls, xlsx) and Powerpoint (ppt, pptx). To read documents created using software like MS Project, MS Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as PDF files and copy to OneDisk.
EMAIL FILES STORED IN ONEDISK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES
You can share all the important information you have on your iPhone using Mail app integration.
READ BOOKS ON THE GO
OneDisk allows you to read books in a variety of formats. TXT, FB2 and HTML files are supported in addition to PDF and DOC documents.
Bookmark any place in the document or use automatic bookmark that OneDisk places when you stop reading the document. Also, application supports quick scrolling through document allowing to easily navigate in large files.
TRANSFER FILES TO YOUR iPHONE WITHOUT WI-FI
OneDisk also suports transferring files to your device using EDGE or 3G network. Upload documents to MobileMe iDisk, Dropbox or another online file storage using regular Internet connection and instantly access them from the OneDisk.
UPLOAD FILES TO YOUR STORAGE
No more one-way transfers between iPhone and online storage. You can upload multiple files at once.
When entering your iDisk login DO NOT USE "@mac.com" or "@me.com" suffix, just type in your login name.
iOS4 compatibility fixes. If you use iOS 4.0 or later, you should get this update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2010
- 13.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.71 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.71 (343)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calendars 5 - Smart Calendar and Task Manager with Google Calendar Sync
• Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks
• Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager
• PDF Converter - Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF
• PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents
• PDF Expert Enterprise - document management for the mobile era
• PDF Office - Create, Edit and Annotate PDF Documents
• Printer Pro - print documents, photos, web pages and email attachments
• Printer Pro Lite
• Scanner Mini - scan documents into PDF for free
• Scanner Pro by Readdle