1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet
Apple's App Store Best of 2014!
Have you ever forgotten a password? Do you reuse passwords?
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. 1Password is free. Start using it today!
YOUR LIFE, SECURED BY 1PASSWORD
1Password is a beautiful app that keeps all your vital information in one secure vault.
◆ Store your logins, credit cards, identities, and secure notes
◆ Log in to websites without having to remember any of your passwords
◆ Fill credit cards and identities without typing
◆ Quickly access your most used items using favorites
◆ Powerful search to find what you need fast
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Everything in your 1Password vault is protected by a Master Password that only you know. Here are just a few of the ways 1Password keeps you safe:
◆ Encrypts all your data using authenticated AES 256-bit encryption
◆ Auto-lock protects your vault even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Touch ID allows quick, secure access
◆ Strong Password Generator creates strong, unique passwords for every site
◆ Syncs securely with your other iOS devices, as well as 1Password for Mac, PC, and more
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
Stay in control of your data and how it syncs between your devices.
◆ iCloud support provides secure syncing with Apple simplicity (iOS 8 and OS X 10.10)
◆ Dropbox support provides cross-platform syncing and sharing
◆ Wi-Fi Sync keeps your devices up-to-date (your data never leaves your local network)
YOUR NEW 1BROWSER
Browse your most important and sensitive websites within the privacy of 1Password’s powerful built-in browser.
◆ Use Go & Fill to launch 1Browser and automatically login to websites
◆ Easily access and fill your logins, identities, and credit cards from the Auto-fill menu
◆ Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
◆ 1Browser protects your browsing sessions behind your Master Password
UNLOCK THE FULL POTENTIAL OF 1PASSWORD
Upgrade to 1Password Pro and add many great additional features:
◆ Multiple and Shared vaults
- Collaborate securely between team members
- Share strong passwords with the whole family
- Automatic sync keeps everyone up-to-date
◆ Additional categories including driver’s license, passport and many more
◆ Organize your data into folders or browse by tags
◆ Customize your items with multiple URLs, custom fields and more
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
◆ Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
◆ Business Insider: One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps
◆ Winner of The Mac Observer's Editors Choice Award
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Award winning 1Password also available for Mac, PC, and more, sold separately
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
Thank you to all of our amazing customers for the incredible feedback on our 5.2 release. We would have had this update out sooner, but as it turns out all the cold weather here in the Northeast froze our Internet pipes almost solid. Who knew?
- We fixed an issue where the same one-time password could be generated for different logins.
- We’ve restored the ability to select and copy individual words in a secure note. Thank you for all the vocal feedback on this one! Keep an eye out for a few more notes-related fixes in this update as well.
- Creating a new login no longer requires you to enter a website before it allows you to save. (This one drove some of us crazy, too).
- We also found and fixed a problem where, when syncing with Dropbox, 1Password would create unnecessary sync conflicts. If you are using 1Password for Windows make sure you update to version 4.2 there as well since these two versions don’t like to be kept apart.
- We believe we fixed an extremely rare bug where, if you clicked the home button right after launching 1Password, and the Touch ID prompt appeared over the springboard, and you authenticated against that Touch ID prompt, that 1Password could open up in an unlocked state.
- We fixed an issue where top sites with valid URL names would cause logins to be created with incorrect URLs.
- The item detail view is no longer tucked up under the navigation bar in the 1Password Extension.
- We knocked down a couple of crashers that were lurking here and there.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. The warmth it would generate in our hearts is exactly what we need to get through these last few weeks of winter. Thank you in advance!
We love hearing from you! Come participate on our forums at discussions.agilebits.com, get in touch via @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
What's New In 5.2
The Designification & Experiencity Edition
Tons of iOS apps are adding the convenience and security of 1Password to their logins. View the list of awesome apps here: j.mp/1Papps
All-new Login Creator
◆ Adding Logins is easier than ever with a new, streamlined workflow for hundreds of popular sites and services.
Pro Features Get Pro-er
◆ One-Time Passwords! Our new tool helps you sign into many services that require a secondary, randomized password (like Amazon and Tumblr). Less fumbling with different apps, more time doing what you need.
◆ Attachments can now be deleted from the item editor.
◆ You can now add many new custom field types like: addresses, dates, and month/year.
◆ You know how days of the week can sometimes blend together? Well, our item details don't do that anymore. The new layout features Zen-ified White Space™ and Enhanced Readamability® so you can find what you need even faster.
◆ Such new password editor design, much pretty, very password. Wow.
◆ We tried adding a flux capacitor to the item editor, but you'll have to settle for a regular ol' date picker instead.
◆ Rich icons are even prettier, and 1Password updates them if you change an item’s URL.
◆ The Master Password field now resizes for the occasion, depending on your device screen size.
◆ We now show a notification when saving a Login.
◆ Change your Master Password on Mac, it changes on your iOS device. #TheFuture
◆ Backups synchronized from iTunes for Windows can now be restored, even if they’re not in the Backups folder.
◆ The 1Password Extension for third-party apps will now lock automatically after the security timeout you have set in 1Password.
◆ New user? Starting fresh? Screens for empty vaults are now at least 20% cooler, and even more helpful!
◆ Accessibility audit: Our new item detail view and editor should work much better for our customers with impaired vision.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 02, 2015
- AgileBits Inc.
- 56.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (459)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12008)