You Doodle - draw on photos and overlay/add text - full art studio editor
You Doodle - Where everyone creates amazing art!
I'm Jeff Johnson, just one guy who created You Doodle just for you. I hope that you find the app useful and fun. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
You Doodle is a complete art studio for iOS. Throw away all your other photo editor apps. My You Doodle apps have been downloaded by over 3 million artists worldwide. Here's the feature list:
- Many draw tools: brush, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
- *iOS 8* quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only)
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post entire photo on Instagram
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Fleksy keyboard integration (download Fleksy app then tap and hold on a text area to toggle). Switch back to system keyboard anytime.
- Supports up to 4 megapixel camera images (2048x2048), depending on device
- Pogo connect integration
- Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Download now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development, so please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps.
*Developers* - Easily embed You Doodle in your app on iOS 6 and up. Learn more here: http://youdoodle.net/developers
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - email@example.com
Updated this version...
- I moved some of the main buttons around to help things be more clear. The share button is now in the top left next to settings. Starting new drawings is now in the top right. The layers tool is now on the bottom toolbar, which has fewer icons. I hope this is less confusing and easier to navigate once you get used to it.
- Snaptee! Order a T-shirt with your art on it!
- *iOS 8* Quickly draw on a photo and add text using the new You Doodle photo editing extension
- *iOS 8* Save and load from other supported apps
- *iOS 8* Shared settings between You Doodle apps on same device
- iPhone 6 - Landscape mode for text, stamps and shapes
- Normal, lock and anchor option for clone stamp tool
- The max text size will now fit the text to the box
- Turning off allow zooming out option adds a little padding around the draw view to help with working near the edges
- Recently used fonts move to the top
- Bug squashing
- Import photos from Instagram directly inside You Doodle
- Remove fleksy since they are now an iOS 8 keyboard extension. Download their app to continue using Fleksy.
I’m gathering user feedback and will implement changes based on the feedback and also I have a few surprises in store :)
- *** I've moved the use an image for your brush function to the color wheel, import icon is in the bottom right when you tap the color wheel ***
- New and improved color picker. I spent 50 hours of my life creating this color picker just for you and I hope it serves you well. I believe it is one of the best on iOS. You can tap and hold on your favorite colors to move them to the front of the list or delete them. You can also manage all your custom textures in the color picker.
- Allow zooming in even more (4000% on iPhone and 8000% on iPad)
- Fixed some bugs where draw tools wouldn't draw at high zoom scales and tiny widths
- Fixed a bug where frame tool would snap back to original position when scaling
- Automatically detects whether to save as PNG or JPG depending on if transparent pixels exist. No more need to mess with the PNG / JPG setting.
- Single tap to add shapes (as well as dragging your finger)
- The arrow shape head can be tweaked by changing the inner and outer width
- Fix crash with paint bucket tool in multi-person draw mode
- Fix opacity filter to match exactly when tapping done
- Yet more blurry text tweaks (legends and tables should have crisper text too). Always remember that the larger your image the better your text will look. If you've got something like a 512x256 image your text will look really bad most likely. Use the tools icon (bottom right) and then resize your image bigger for better looking text.
- Fix some sketchbook bugs
- Fix issue with jagged text outlines
- All new backgrounds pack! This will keep growing constantly so please send background / clipart ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (iOS7+) Two new themes: light and dark. My designer is great and has made a consistant nice looking set of icons for these two themes. I've moved everyone over to the light theme, but you can try out the dark theme (or switch back to the linen theme) by tapping the settings icon in the bottom left and then finding the change theme option.
About You Doodle...
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development, so please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. If you enjoy You Doodle, please like You Doodle on the app store. Your support of You Doodle helps great new features to keep getting added.
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle
Follow on Twitter: @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email: email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- Digital Ruby, LLC
- 36.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1189)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cameragram - Real Time Video & Photo Filters for Facebook, Dropbox, Vimeo and Flickr
• Cameragram Pro - Share Photos and Videos to Facebook, Dropbox, Vimeo and Flickr
• Learn the Fifty States of the USA
• Photo Editor by Digital Ruby - Create Frame, Collage, Draw, Filter and More!
• Photo Editor Pro by Digital Ruby - Create eCards, Flyers, Posters, 3D Text, Borders and More!
• You Doodle Plus - Chibi Creator, Draw on Photos and Share to Flickr, Twitter & Tumblr with YouDoodle Editor
• You Doodle Pro