You Doodle - draw on photos, add text and share it
iOS Universal Photography
With millions of installs, You Doodle is the #1 photo editor and draw on photos app. Whether you need to markup a photo, create a meme or any other type of project, You Doodle has you covered. Text, shapes, layers, blending, stamps, stickers, collage and frames plus many more tools are available in You Doodle. You can even create custom stamps and stickers right in the app.
You Doodle works in iMessage and the photos app and supports Apple pencil, along with Adonit and Pogo Connect stylus.
Try out You Doodle today, I know you'll love it! I'm just one guy doing everything and I listen to feedback. Please let me know what I can do to improve your You Doodle experience.
- Jeff Johnson
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Jeff, creator of You Doodle. Thanks for using the app and sharing it with your friends and family. It really helps me continue work on the app.
Version 7.5.9 brings you:
- I went to WWDC and had some Apple designers review the app. They highly recommended only having draw tools in the bottom toolbar. So all the other tools are now accessible only using the tools button at the top.
- Two finger tap to undo (two fingers at once), three finger tap to redo (three fingers at once).
- Bug and crash fixes of course!
- Increase WebP quality when saving to sketchbook or loading previous drawing.
- Sliders get a label to the left showing you the value. Tap this label to enter an exact value.
- Sliders maintain a history of values for you to quickly select from when you tap the slider label, long tap the slider or triple tap the slider.
- Importing PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc. works again.
- Saving to "Other Apps" will force an image file name if one is not specified (i.e. .png or .jpg, etc.)
Thanks again for your support, I surely appreciate it.