You Doodle - draw on photos, draw on pictures, fun
iOS Universal Photography
"Very comprehensive for a free offering" - Mashable. You Doodle - downloaded and loved by millions of artists worldwide including Adelaine Morin, the famous Instagram lace doodler!
You Doodle is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and has been featured in over 100 countries. I've continuously developed and improved You Doodle for over 5 years. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors combined!
With You Doodle, you can draw on pictures, draw on photos, write a meme on a picture and share with ease. Lots of professional, fast and easy to use draw tools will let you create great art. Blur, smudge, cut, create lines, lace and more. Stickers, frames, and collages are fast and fun with You Doodle. Adding text to photos is a snap - You Doodle contains the most powerful and versatile text tool on iOS.
Cropping, flipping, resizing, rotating and blending are super fast and easy. With iMessage and Photos App integration, You Doodle is there no matter how you use your device.
Getting a new device? It's simple to backup and restore your settings between devices right inside the You Doodle app. An iCloud drive or similar app is required that can load and save documents.
You Doodle supports Apple Pencil on iPad Pro, and Adonit Jot Touch and Pogo Connect stylus. For speed paints, you can record your drawing and save it as a video. You Doodle contains a blender tool and slideshow creator, as well as a simple, powerful shapes tool. To top it off, you get 30 free filters! One app does it all, delete all your other apps.
Try out You Doodle today, I know you'll love it!
- Jeff Johnson
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi everyone! I've spent 2 months on version 7.5 and I have a big list of great stuff for you!
- Smudge tool bug fixes
- Allow changing the file name when saving to other apps
- Keep file name when importing from other apps
- Move settings back to top bar, and move the news button inside the settings view in the top left
- Add undo, redo and frames to toolbar.
- Save previous project as webp, reducing the disk space You Doodle takes up.
- Increase compression of undo/redo buffer on disk, reducing the disk space You Doodle takes up.
- Crash fixes.
- You Doodle has an updated UI that puts the draw tools front and center. PLEASE watch the new UI tutorial video in the app by tapping the you doodle icon in the top right.
- Swipe up or down on the new draw tools toolbar to move it to the top or bottom of the screen.
- Long tap and drag draw tools to different places on the draw tools toolbar.
- New sketchbook projects now save with the WebP image format, massively reducing their size and saving you precious space on your device.
- Dropbox is now accessed exclusively through the "Other Apps" button.
- Fix stickers not loading in photo editing extension.
- When recording your draw view, you can choose whether or not to render the background in your final video, and you can choose a background color.
- New blend modes for some draw tools.
- Max favorite and recent color count increased to 1000.
- Blur and smudge tools work better with translucent pixels.
- Brush, air brush and shape brush now work with opacity 0 and act as an eraser.
Thanks so much for using You Doodle. I'm trying my best to continue to make this the best drawing and art app on iOS. I appreciate any feedback or bug reports.