You Doodle - draw on photos and add text to photos with this full art studio editor
iOS Universal Photography
You Doodle - downloaded and loved by over 6 million artists worldwide.
You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors combined, and is the fastest and easiest way to draw on pictures and create art for iOS. Create amazing pics and share to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and be the envy of all your friends. You Doodle is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
You Doodle is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
- Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
- Record your drawing for playback as a video
- Create slideshows and import photos, videos and GIFs. Export to Video or GIF. Add music that is downloaded to your device. Add custom watermark with pro version.
- Share to PDF, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
- Split view on supported devices
- Force touch on supported devices
- Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
- Quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- Save to your sketchbook from other supported apps
- Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096x4096), depending on device
- Gradient tool
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
Download now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development - please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at email@example.com if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
Differences between versions:
Pro - no ads, everything unlocked
Plus - more ads, everything unlocked
Regular - less ads, some in-app purchases
Some features in this version of You Doodle are in-app purchases, but many of the features (shapes, text, filters, etc.) are completely free. Brush, eraser, eye dropper and paint bucket are free draw tools in this version.
*Developers* - Easily embed You Doodle in your app on iOS 6 and up. Learn more here: http://youdoodle.net/developers
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
* PLEASE READ THIS*
I can't respond to reviews so please email email@example.com if you are having any problems, or have questions/feedback.
Save button is in the top left, new project button is in the top right. More tools are in the bottom right. Tutorials can be accessed from the toolbox in the bottom right.
Here's what I've delivered in version 6.5 just for you:
• Long tap the draw tool in the bottom center to enter "fast eye dropper mode". Tap or drag your finger on your image to pick a color and release to get back to your draw tool immediately.
• Enabled bit code to reduce the app size and optimize the code. Do an Internet search for "iOS bitcode" if you aren't sure what this is.
• Inserted images and stamps can be scaled larger.
• The crop view now has a resize button, in addition to aspect ratio button, to allow setting the crop area to common image sizes.
• Choosing start over (blank) option now shows the crop view to allow you to easily change the canvas size.
• Text tool has letter and line spacing options.
• Bug fixes.
P.S. If you're enjoying You Doodle, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. If you've previously left a review, I’d appreciate it if you would repost it as reviews are reset with every update. Thanks for your support!
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit You Doodle on Facebook at facebook.com/youdoodle.
You Doodle is made by me, Jeff Johnson (@jjxtra). I’m just one guy and do everything but I listen to feedback and suggestions and appreciate your help in supporting my family.