See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save you watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From the creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color. • Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint. • Control of borders, lightness, and detail. • Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @WaterlogueApp on Twitter and Instagram for the latest! • Like Waterlogue app on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
John & Bob
This update introduces some variations to Waterlogue’s built-in styles. Styles with variations look like a stack of images—just tap the stack icon to cycle through the options. There are two variations with this update, but we’ll be adding more in the future.
• “It’s Technical” style has a new grid-free variation called “Streamlined”
• “Natural” style has a new variation called “Vibrant” for more-saturated paintings
• “Vibrant” is now the default style
• Japanese localization
• Facebook sharing
• AirPrint support
• Waterlogue remembers your preference for No Borders
• Other improvements
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at: email@example.com
John & Bob
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 13, 2014
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 38.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (116)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (784)