iOS Universal Photography
Discover amazing videos and upload your own in the highest quality possible.
Upload and discover gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD, follow the world’s best creators, and fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD
• Rejoice in ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Manage your video settings in a snap
• Privately share videos with people you choose
• Access your videos from anywhere
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team and served hot daily
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and creators
• Dive into human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
For an easy way to edit your videos, download Cameo, our free and insanely powerful video-editing app for iOS. vimeo.com/cameo
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
In this update: more privacy! Now when you look at your video settings, you’ll find extra options to set your video to a private link, or totally hidden. These match the settings on vimeo.com, so you can have more control over your videos whenever you need it, wherever you need it. Also, if things were weird with the Camera Roll and search window on your iPad, we fixed that.