Triggertrap Mobile: the ultimate camera remote
iOS Universal Photography
Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile allows extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device! See below for details.
• "A nifty addition to any photographer’s toolkit" - Trusted Reviews
• "[Combines] the capabilities of several expensive camera accessories into a single, affordable product.” - Shutterbug
Got an Apple Watch or a Pebble Smartwatch? We've got you covered! Wearables works with five of our most popular modes: Simple Cable Release, Self Timer, Press and Lock, Timed Release, and Timelapse.
Here are all the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including Simple Cable Release, Self Timer and Press and Lock options, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! We also have a handy Solar Calculator to find out the sunrise and sunset times wherever you are, and an ND Calculator to ensure your exposures are just the right length when using neutral density filters.
To connect your iOS device to your camera buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. Currently more than 300 camera models are supported, with support added for new cameras all the time.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/15th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
- Resolved an issue where some Pebble users were unable to use Wearables mode.
- General bug fixes and performance enhancements.