This app was removed from the App Store.
Triggertrap: Camera remote for your SLR
iOS Universal Photography
Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile allows extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device! See below for details.
• "A nifty addition to any photographer’s toolkit" - Trusted Reviews
• "[Combines] the capabilities of several expensive camera accessories into a single, affordable product.” - Shutterbug
Here are the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including simple cable release, self timer, tap and hold, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long!
To connect your iOS device to your camera buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. Currently more than 300 camera models are supported, with support added for new cameras all the time.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/16th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
Stop. Trigger Time. We’re super excited about the new smartwatches that have been arriving on the scene, and in our never-ending quest to help photographers take sharper photos, we’ve been beavering away on a new Wearables mode!
Our Wearables mode is currently compatible with Pebble smartwatches, and works with five of our most popular modes: Simple Cable Release, Self Timer, Press and Lock, Timed Release, and Timelapse. Simply download this update, grab the Triggertrap app over on the Pebble Store, get your watch paired with your phone, and you’re set for some wrist-based triggering.
It couldn’t be easier to use; all you need to do is fire up the Wearables mode and tap the red button to start, then navigate to a mode which is compatible with Wearables, and you’re ready to go. The Pebble app behaves just like the Big Red Button–you press it to start, and press it to stop!
We’ve also created an all-new Inspiration page, highlighting some beautiful photographs powered by Triggertrap Mobile. We absolutely love seeing and sharing what you guys create with Triggertrap, so check out the Inspiration page for all the ways you can get involved in showing off your awesome photographs.
As ever we love to hear what you think, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org