iOS Universal Photography
Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile enables extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device!
Here are all the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including Simple Cable Release, Self Timer and Press and Lock options, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! We also have a handy Solar Calculator to find out the sunrise and sunset times wherever you are, and an ND Calculator to ensure your exposures are just the right length when using neutral density filters.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/15th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
We have taken steps to make Triggertrap Mobile compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and we've made a few minor adjustments along the way.
We no longer track any of your data inside of the app, nothing at all - and to ensure we're fully compliant to the rules; all of our previous third-party services or accounts have been deleted. This means that we've deleted all of the historical data that we'd previously gathered too.
As well as preparing for GDPR, we've fixed the broken feedback and support page, removed all references to the Triggertrap shop, and updated the Cable Selector to find Mobile Kits on eBay. We've also made a few improvements for iPhone X users, and we'll aim to make the app silky-smooth for the iPhone X in the next update.
Enjoy ~ Alex & Ross.