Timetracks - Slit-Scan Camera
iOS iPhone Photography
Timetracks is a camera image-capture application which uses a slit-scan technique. Like an image scanner, it generates a unique effect over a certain defined duration - moving objects and changing scenes will produce interesting photographs.
This application includes the following optional settings:
- One way, Palindrome and Still scan movement
- Scan line width
- Scan time interval
- Save to Camera Roll
- Disable Sleep
When you activate the "Save to Camera Roll" option, the image will be automatically saved periodically. The activity indicator will be shown while saving. Please note that any unsaved images will be lost when you quit the application.
- Runs on iOS 4.0 and later.
- Runs on any iOS device that has a built-in camera
including iPod touch (4G) and iPad 2(iPhone compatible mode).
- The image width is 304 pixels on iPhone 3G and 320 pixels on the other devices.
- The image will be saved automatically when the app is going to background.