iOS Universal Photography
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
If you like using Superimpose, please consider writing a review or rating the app, we will really appreciate it!
This is an urgent bug fix update...
● Fixed the bug "Magic Wand not responding".
● Fixed the bug "Recent photo does not appear at the top of the album".
It also includes the followings from the last update, in case you missed...
● The masking tool "Eraser" is no longer required. To remove mask, you can use any of the masking tools in "Remove Mask" mode.
● Magic Wand's threshold can now be adjusted live, just tap on a point and then drag to increase the threshold.
● More responsive "Smart Brush".
● On devices that support 3D touch, you can now press more to make "Smart Brush" stronger.
● Many other usability improvements.