Somewhere between the shores by Jan O. Schreiber
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE SHORES
manifests around 250 frames of the open sea, boats and islands passing by, taken during my solitary two month cargo ship voyage from Europe to Australia. Departing Europe from Antwerp, the ship travelled through the Atlantic Ocean, the Panama Canal and the Pacific Ocean, then to New Zealand, finally reaching its destination - Australia.
14 images made it into the final selection of this long seafaring: yellow tinged, a pale collection of photographs that mimics the experience of quiet nostalgia, the subtle stillness of the ocean and the mystery inside moving silhouettes.
The entire project was shoot on film with a Plaubel Makina.
MagBooks® are the first perfectly animated photography books for the iPhone and iPad.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 05, 2012
- 10.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Amazing Spain from Torkil Storli
• Die Jahre in Banalistan - Thorsten John Wolf
• Iceland by Juro Kovacik
• JVA Stammheim, Semesterprojekt, Andreas Magdanz
• Kirk Sora atomic powered golem
• La Storia von Barbara Dombrowski
• Rooms by Andreas Schöning
• Scans von Tamara A.Y. Wahby
• Silent Spaces by Sabine Stein
• Sonntags an den Rhein von Eva-Maria Burchard
• Westbank by Grischa Schmitz
• Zu Fuß von Christoph Honig