Ever wanted to take a photo/video but it's an awkward or inconvenient time to pull out the camera?
Now you can act like you're on the phone while secretly and automatically snapping pictures or recording video!
Useful for many situations, including:
• Spotting a celebrity but don't want to be "that guy" pulling out the camera phone
• "Blackmailing" your friends
• Seeing a potential date for your friend and want to take a photo
• Capture your child's cute moment that would otherwise stop if you took out the camera
• You just don't want people to see you're taking a photo/video
• Many other situations...
Just hold your iPhone up to your ear and act like you're on the phone, and SneakyPix will take a photo every few seconds or record video. No one except you will know what's really happening!
*** NOW UPDATED FOR iOS 7 ***
SneakyPix looks beautiful on iOS 7 with a redesigned look and feel, along with a new app icon.
===== PRESS =====
"SneakyPix has your back. Be ready next time something happens that you'd like to document without being judged." - Appolicious (Yahoo! News Network)
"SneakyPix is great for the iPhone owner looking to grab a photo without anyone knowing they are a snapping a picture. You can use it for street photography, for blackmail shots and for photos of camera shy kiddos." - TUAW (AOL Network)
"Such an ingenious (and sneaky!) concept... it is certainly worth a try!" - The iPhone App Review
"It's an amazingly simple program to use... There’s a legitimate use here. No one wants to be the guy who pulls out and snaps candid events on his phone yet there are some moments you just don’t want to miss – bumping into a famous person being the most notable." - Know Your Cell
===== TIPS TO CUSTOMERS =====
- Be sure to hold the phone as still as possible to avoid blurry photos.
- Follow the simple instructions on the main screen.
- Because of government restrictions, users in Japan and Korea will not be able to silence the camera's shutter sound.
===== SUPPORT =====
NOTE: If you are on iOS 6 or 7, you must allow SneakyPix to access your photos. A dialog will ask you for permission, and you should tap yes. Otherwise, SneakyPix will not save your photos/videos. If you've already tapped No, then go to your Settings app, tap Privacy, tap Photos, and turn "On" photo access for SneakyPix.
If you have any problems, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll answer quickly, usually in a few minutes to an hour. Feedback is always appreciated.
===== DISCLAIMERS =====
- This app is meant to be used for fun, legal purposes and NOT for doing anything lacking in common sense or getting into legal trouble.
- Obvious, but nevertheless: SneakyPix only works on devices with a camera (all iPhones, iPod Touch 4th generation).
- This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true call making functionality.
- Redesigned, clean "look & feel"
- New app icon
- Compatibility with iOS 7
- Bug fix from version 3.2
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2013
- Skidmore Properties, LLC
- 3.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (3920)