** Best Mobile Photo App 2012 ** (TIPA)
** iPad App of the Year!**
Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed app brings pro-level photo editing to iPad” ~~Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“…hands down the best photo app for the iPad to date.” ~~ Scott Kelby, President, National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Retrolux, Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add one of the many high quality frames for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Google+, and other built-in sharing methods
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch (3rd & 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4, 4S, 20.25 MP images for iPad 3rd Gen and iPhone 5 (larger images will be automatically down sampled by iOS)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad, iPad2, or iPad 3rd Gen) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
Bugfixes and stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Google, Inc.
- 27.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (48)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (6936)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AdWords Express
• Big Web Quiz for Chromecast
• Chrome - web browser by Google
• Field Trip
• Gmail - email from Google
• Google Admin
• Google AdSense
• Google Analytics
• Google Authenticator
• Google Coordinate
• Google Docs
• Google Drive - free online storage from Google
• Google Earth
• Google Express
• Google Fiber
• Google Maps
• Google My Business
• Google News & Weather
• Google Play Books
• Google Play Movies & TV
• Google Play Music
• Google Play Newsstand
• Google Sheets
• Google Slides
• Google Translate
• Google TV Remote
• Google Voice
• Google Wallet
• Inbox by Gmail - the inbox that works for you
• One Today
• Photo Sphere Camera
• Photowall for Chromecast
• Primer - marketing lessons for startups
• YouTube Capture
• YouTube Creator Studio