Capture Long-Exposure photographs with Slow Shutter! Create beautiful photos of moving objects with features usually reserved for expensive DSLRs. Version 2.0 was designed from the ground up, we used feedback from users and experts to create the highest performance Slow Shutter app ever. Slow Shutter is now easier to use, more intuitive and offers the highest quality results. It just works!
- AUTO - Perfect for waterfalls, ghost photos and other moving objects.
- LIGHT TRAIL - Capture hypnotizing photos of night traffic, fireworks, carousels and other moving lights.
- NIGHT - Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions!
- Real time preview.
- Full photo resolution support in Auto and Night modes. Maximum framerate is used in Light Trail - this can be modified in iOS Settings.
- Adjust exposure in Light Trail and Night modes.
- Adjust Freeze in Auto mode.
- Tap “Shoot” button again to stop capture.
- To improve sharpness use a tripod.
- iOS 8 compatibility
- photos are now geotagged
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Lucky Clan
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (75)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABR Viewer - view and extract brushes
• Arcade Pool Online
• ArtStudio - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor LITE
• ArtStudio by Lucky Clan
• ArtStudio for iPad - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor
• City Bomber
• Elasticam - Warp Melt Deform Photos
• Night Cam - Low Light Photo Camera
• Noise Master
• Pool Stars - Online Multiplayer 8 Ball Billiards
• Reversi Online Tournament
• Reversi Online Tournament LITE
• Slow Motion Replay Video Camera - ReplayCam
• SlowCam - Slow Motion Video Camera Realtime
• Smile Cam - Take Photo When People Are Smiling, Smile Detection
• Time Lapse!
• Top Camera - HDR, Slow Shutter, Video, Photo Editor
• Top Camera - HDR, Slow Shutter, Video, Photo Editor for iPad
• Top Camera - HDR, Slow Shutter, Video, Photo Editor LITE
• Video Filters - Chromic
• Videon - Video Camera and Editor