Tired of keeping your movie list with a pencil and paper or using an application not made to track information about movies. This application optimizes recording movie lists by providing the fields needed to quickly track movies. The movie list are sortable by ID, Title, and Actor(s) with one click from the tab menu. The movie list is also filtered by Favorites from the tab menu. One consistent form is used from all the menus to make entering and viewing movies easy.
Optimized Data Entry Screen for all screen sizes, and Portrait and Landscape Modes.
Multiple Movie Lists
- Ability to manage six movie lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a movie from the list by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your movie list and your children's movies list in one application. See all the movies on the main tab or by each list on the Actor and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your movie lists without unnecessary screens.
- Choose the background color for the application from the settings tab
- Customize field names
- Customize list names
- Remove any list no longer needed (All, Favorites, Watched, Own, Main, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6)
- Backup using Dropbox
Swipe Right or Left on a movie entry in the list to Share or Update
- Option to send individual movie entry
- Option on administrative tab to send favorites or complete list
- Email body contains title and actors in movie
- Email is sent with two attachments
* International CSV file format with an extension unique to the Application and compatible with RecordLists for users of the suite application. Enjoy sharing your movie lists with other users of RecordMovies and RecordLists
* CSV file format for importing into other application or opening in a spreadsheet or other application
- Tweet out movie information
- Share a good movie with others
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message about a movie on your list
- Print an movie entry directly from the application using AirPrint
Integration with Calendar
- Watch a Preview and want to remember a Release Date?
- With RecordMovies add a Calendar Event and set a Reminder, by selecting the date, switching Calendar Event to on, and Clicking Save.
Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
Redesigned Application for iOS7
New Images throughout Application for iOS7
Backwards Compatible with iOS6 and iOS5
Added Improvements for 64-bit iOS
Set default background color to White, to change to another color use the settings tab.
Thank your for the feedback! Please continue to send feedback and suggestions to RecordMovies@livingpaperfree.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 26, 2013
- LIVING PAPER FREE, LLC.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)
- 16.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bowl Facts
• Breakpoint Community Church
• Give Me a Word
• RecordBooks Free
• RecordLists Free
• RecordMovies Free
• RecordMusic Free
• RecordStore Free
• RecordTrip Free
• Show Me on an Apple Free