Pose A Pet
Download the pet camera app that uses pet photographer-tested noises to help you capture the perfect photo of your pet. If your subject needs a home, our app also creates an eye-catching ad for you to share on social media. We’re helping people smile & animals get adopted, one photo at a time!
**CAN'T HEAR THE NOISES?? If you have a music app, make sure that volume is turned up. You can also slide the camera preview to the right & reveal the settings page, where you can make sure the sound is turned up.**
Jennifer Whaley of Fetch Portraits has personally photographed over 1,500 rescue dogs and now, along with developer extraordinaire Jose Jorge Ferreira, she’s made an app to help you get great photos of your pet or rescue animal. Whether you need to find a home for an animal in your care or you just want the perfect shot of your best friend, Pose a Pet™ can help!
Here’s how it works:
- Use the pet photographer approved sounds to catch your pet’s perfect moment.
- Post to social media via Twitter and Facebook (Pinterest and Flickr coming soon).
- If you have an animal in need of a home, create a flyer with all their important info. Then, share it with friends and with the Photos to the Rescue Network!
Pose a Pet™ is much more than just another camera app for your pet. It helps you take great pictures of your pet using the same sounds Fetch Portraits uses, but, more importantly, it gives rescue animals a better chance to get adopted by easily being seen. How? Pose-A-Pet lets you create your own flyer for your rescue pet that’s easily posted to your favorite social networks!
For many years, Jennifer has been using her original Posing Necklace (a necklace full of noisemakers) to get a dog’s attention. The perfect poses she captures are a testimony to the power of curiosity. “If you can make your pet curious about your camera, they’ll look in the lens every time!” says Jennifer. Her only frustration has been that she can’t help every homeless animal. So, she built an app for you to use! Now, transporters, shelter workers, volunteers, and foster parents everywhere can easily take photos of an animal in need of a home (or just for fun).
We want Pose a Pet™ to revolutionize rescue. We’re in awe of those who give so much to help homeless animals. This is the best way we could think of to help. We like to think of it as making rescue more open-source.
We’d love to hear your ideas. You can submit them on our website.
Features in premium version
1) 20 photographer tested sounds.
2) Save Pics/Flyers to the camera roll for future use.
3) Share your photos logo-free.
Features in free version:
1) Take pictures (will not save to camera roll)
2) Create a rescue flyer for your adoptable animal (will not save to camera roll).
3) Share pictures & flyers on Facebook & Twitter (Pinterest & Flickr coming soon!)
Either way, we hope you’ll be a part of building our next version! Use the Pose a Pet™app for your next Rescue and tell your friends to do so, too!
* Several bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 16, 2013
- Jennifer Whaley
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (7)
- 18.4 MB