pikSpeak Camera - Photos with sound
iOS iPhone Photography
Capture your photos with sound using pikSpeak Camera!!
* Photos with sound
* Audio Enhancers
* Image Editor
* Share to Facebook / Twitter
* Save to laptop and view them
A single click iPhone app that lets you take picture and capture the surrounding sound adding a an altogether new dimension to photography. With easy to use user interface, regular free product updates, one click Facebook sharing, web hosting, audio filters and on call support this app offer everything that any photographer would want.
At BlueBox Labs, we have always believed that it's not just about taking pictures, it's about capturing moments.
To make it an even richer experience, we are glad to present "pikSpeak" - a Camera app that adds an extra dimension to the pic taken.
Using this app you can capture the real background audio while taking a photo.
It becomes much more than a pic now, we call it a pikSpeak moment.
You can store your moments in a cloud storage, share it on Facebook / Twitter , or download on your desktop, view it and relive the memories as Audible-images - makes the pic come alive.
- Just use it as a normal iPhone camera!!!!
- Apply Audio Effects just as you do for image edits
- Share it to you favourite social network with ease!
Great app to take pics to summarize outdoor trips..
For indoor pics, 'say "Cheeeese"' pics steal the show !!
* Captures audio at the moment of the picture taken.
* Share to Facebook within the app.
* Set the duration of the audio you want to record
* Save the audible images to your PC/MAC using iTunes (can view and listen to these Audible-images using a PC/MAC client; visit http://www.pikSpeak.com )
* A normal image tests the creativity of a person in capturing a pic but using pikSpeak Cam you can expand your creativity in a different direction.
1. Videos consume a lot of space and bandwidth.
2. An Audible-image is only ~10% larger than a normal image.
3. Images are much crispier than a video for any camera.
4. Much more than picture; lighter than videos.
Sound and shot on iPhone
- bug fixes